More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 20 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

Onward to a bright tomorrow!

A new day starts and things are different.

When his alarm clock rang John woke up in a very sudden way. His initial skills made it so that he was never tired or sleepy for any length of time, so after a night of sleep he was perfectly awake.

He immediately noticed something, he was laying on his back totally naked and his mom was sitting topless on his bed holding a ruler on the side of his morning wood.

"Hi honey, I tried not to wake you up. Something really strange happened yesterday. I love you son and I'm glad to have been able to help you get ready for when you'll get a girlfriend, but I know that this was not that size when you put it in me and none of my bras are fitting me anymore. It's a miracle, but you'll understand that we can't talk about this to anyone. People wouldn't understand," she told him.

"Sure mom, I knew I would have to keep it a secret already. I noticed your breasts growing while we were together and my penis too, it's truly magical. You're right, we can't investigate how or why it happened, there would be questions we shouldn't answer asked of us by any specialist. Like you said it looks like some sort of miracle," he replied, he always found it difficult to find the correct phrasing to avoid spilling the beans while not technically lying to her.

"Come on, don't be late. You need to get ready for school. I'll make you some eggs and bacon," she said leaving the room not overly shocked by what happened. His score with her had not gone down at all, it had even risen to +185 rp.

He got up and looked around his room. He had a few things to find before going to school. He found a backpack knowing it would save him slots in his inventory. In it he put a water bottle, some chocolate bars, a full change of clothes, a few items like a pocket knife, scissors, string, duct tape and various things he thought could be helpful.

In his inventory he added something special, too big to fit in the bag. A few years ago he found an old cavalry sabre in a garage sale and his father bought it for him. It was old but the real thing, not a cheap replica but something designed for fighting.

He used Craft on it, he could repair and sharpen it for 398$. A fortune for his own mismanaged savings but a bargain thanks to Vanessa's generous, if involuntary, contribution. It would offer him a weapon to defend himself in an Illusion barrier if he stumbled on one again by accident or decided to create one to farm or grind his skills.

His next priority would be some protection, but he had nothing useful for that at home.

With the remaining mana he had he used Augment body on himself twice. Once on his torso, getting a slightly better metabolism resulting in +1 endurance. The second time on his head, he didn't need glasses but he was now seeing better like going from a normal to a HD screen. He also got +1 intellect and +1 charisma. With the time needed to prepare, the buff from the breakfast and the bus trip to school he would have most of his mana back when he would get to his first class (unless he used more during that time).

He took a quick shower but after what happened last night he wasn't feeling like jerking off, he had plans for today. At about the time he woke up yesterday a new pop-up appeared.

John had been surprised not to get other quests yesterday, but then nobody asked him to carry out any tasks. Maybe he would only get one per day, or he could get more but there were daily ones.

New quest: Fairy tales.
-Prince Charming: Kiss Moira Brighton.
Receive 5 stat points and 50xp.
-The stuff of legend: Obtain the Golden Rose.
Receive 30 stat points and 1000xp.

ACCEPT
YES NO

John blinked and rubbed his eyes. He couldn't believe what he was reading.

The reward for the first part was low enough that it wasn't worth the trashing he would receive, if he tried that.

But the second one? He had no idea what this Golden rose was yet, but that was something worth looking for. Six levels worth of points and more than a free level in xp was awesome.

He decided to accept it, he didn't think there was any punishment for failure, but considering there was no time limit he could always wait for the right moment.

He came down to eat breakfast and noticed his mother was only wearing her apron and a pair of low cut panties showing the top of her ass crack.

"Casual Tuesday at home mom? Hmm the bacon is delicious," he asked her.

Having just finished cooking she removed the apron before sitting at the table with him to eat some toast and drink orange juice.

"Well my tops don't fit anymore. And after what happened I don't mind if you see me. Feel free to dress as you want at home as long as it's only us here. I think I will go shopping today, I might not be there when you get home from your friend's house. There is leftover pasta in the fridge," she replied.

If someone told him two days ago that today he would eat breakfast with her dressed like that he would have laughed in their face.

His goodbye kiss, when he took his bag to get to school, was different from the usual, she normally wore more and it involved a real kiss with tongue action today.

John, still flustered from it, ran to the bus stop just in time to catch it. Like always all the seats were taken (or near someone who wouldn't let him sit there), except the row behind Frank and Vanessa.

He went to sit once again behind his two bullies.

"My dad doesn't want to give me more this week. Can you imagine that? I have barely 500$ to last til Sunday. I don't get how I managed to lose my wallet. And I think I lost my ring in the showers after cheerleading practice," he could hear Vanessa say to Frank.

Frank seemed to have a lot of trouble sitting straight. After the thing he discovered yesterday using Theft he would guess he either had an even bigger one today or got his ass blistered for losing it.

"Honey, I know it's horrible. Do I really have to do that? I have football practice later, the boys will see it in the shower. I Can give you money if you want, to help you this week," he whispered to her.

"You can give me money but it stays on. Remember that it was you who said you would do anything to be my boyfriend. You disobeyed me so now I have to take measures to prevent that from happening again. And stop whining or it will get worse," she replied.

John was amazed, those two were pure assholes but he always though they were together because they both loved to make other suffer. In fact while being a total dick, Frank was another of Vanessa's victims.

John was conflicted. He could steal again from those two, just to fuck with them, knowing full well that he wouldn't get anything interesting out of it. Or keep his mana for more interesting things once at school.

Des#20_CharacterSheet

What should he do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)