More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 21 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

What should he do?

Wait, is he being watched?

As he was pondering if he was going to rob the couple from hell sitting in front of him blind, he suddenly noticed something strange.

He looked around and was suddenly faced with something very unfamiliar for him.

People were looking at him!

Sure it was more obvious for some than for others but all around the bus other students male and female were throwing glances at him.

Achievement unlocked:
Who watches the watchers: detect people looking at you without seeing them doing so.
Gain stealth indicator.

Now by just thinking about it, a small red eye, either closed or opened, would appear in his visual field with a number on the side to tell him how many people were looking at him and under the name of each person there was a similar thing to indicate if this person specifically was looking at him.

There were 27 people looking at him right now according to this. A further observation made him realize that his score with most girls had changed since yesterday, going up by various amounts from +9 to +16 for those present here.

The gain in Charisma and the few Augment body spells he had cast had reduced one of the factors that made him unpopular. He was still a skinny nerd but he was no longer an ugly one.

Another thing might explain it, he was smiling. It was something he rarely did, but what happened last night had fixed a grin on his face and what were to happen soon would be even better.

He reminded himself to see if this bonus would put him in the positive with at least a few girls in the hope of finding one he could develop a relationship with. He had his mom and soon June, but it would look better if he had a girlfriend his age.

He chose instead to use Meditation to speed up his recovery and give him more options while making it look like he was just sleepy.

He always tried to think about something special to trigger things but didn't know if it was working. But this time it might have. After 10 minutes the ding of another pop up caught his attention, giving him just what he had focused on.

Augment body, new option: for the same cost the spell can now revert its effects or, if targeting a non-augmented target, reduce the target's size or capacities.
The limit is set relative to the initial state. Any part of a body can now go from -(skill lvl +1) to +(skill lvl +1).

It was awesome, not only did it give him another way to mess with people, but because it was an option of Augment body and not a new spell it meant that both uses would lvl up the skill and up his cap.

With his first class being a business class, which his dad insisted that he take despite it not being his favorite thing, he probably could afford to use this spell on either Vanessa or Frank before going to school.

He picked Vanessa, but just because he wanted to wait for the showers after P.E. to use it on Frank. Vanessa was good looking but her boobs weren't that big and there was a rumor launched some times ago that not all that could be seen on her chest was actually her boobs.

No, a better target was her head. It would do the reverse of what it did to him. Slightly reduce her beauty, eyesight, and intelligence.

After using it he even noticed that it had affected her hair too, making them lose some of the silky look she must have paid a fortune to achieve.

He had little time to enjoy it before arriving at school.

Des#21_CharacterSheet

So many things to do today.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)