More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Squelchapron Squelchapron

What's next?

A new day dawns, a new responsibility revealed

My morning routine went pretty much as-usual: get up, pound an energy drink in the shower, yell at Mom to make breakfast, get yelled at by my big brother Ace (who wants me to stop yelling in the morning), throw on some shorts and a T-shirt, boot up the PC, and start my "Morning Chat" stream.

But halfway through my second can of PowerSurge, my door creaked open. See, I live in a basement suite, and everyone in the family knows that "door closed = LIVE SET BABY!" There's no reason that someone should be busting in during a stream... Unless it was my brother, trying to make a point again.

"Hey dumbass," he said, before I could turn around.

"Piss off Ace," I replied, rolling my eyes for the camera. "Sorry chat, but my brother doesn't respect--"

"I'll respect your stream when you respect Mom," he interrupted, stepping towards me while I kept my back turned. "Just 'cause you're paying rent doesn't mean you have the right to be shitty to her... Or me."

"Look dude, I... I, uh..." I trailed off as I saw something unbelievable in the corner of my screen. There, in the background of my own webcam feed, was a huge, half-hard cock.

I rubbed my eyes, but the image remained: my brother's member was hanging out of his fly, and as he approached my desk he was stroking it with one hand.

After a moment of staring, I snapped back to reality and spun around in my chair. "DUDE! Are you trying to get me banned? You fucker! Put that away or I'll--Gmmmph!"

In the middle of my sentence, Ace lunged forward and stuffed his cock into my open mouth.

I should've screamed. I should've bit him. But somehow... I couldn't. It was impossible. The moment I tried to so much as push him away, my body went limp. It was like I had some kind of muscle cramp that stopped me from making those motions, only without any pain. I just couldn't resist, in any meaningful way, no matter how much I wanted to.

So I sat there, wide-eyed and mumbling ineffectually, while my own brother tried to fit his surprisingly-huge cock into my mouth. My lips stretched around it--It was getting harder every second, and soon his swollen cockhead was pushing against my throat.

"Gmphmph... Mph!"

"Yeah, yeah," Ace grunted, his hands gripping the back of my head. "Talking time is over, little man. Lemme show your fans what this mouth is really for."

Absurd as it may sound, I took a moment to glance at my stream. To my surprise, I was still live... No reports, no warnings, nothing. My watery eyes glanced over the chat, and saw that while it was going crazy, nobody seemed shocked at what was happening.

  • whatcha drinking felix?
  • Powersurge, its always powersurge
  • Whos at the door?
  • Bet its his dad again, that dude doesnt understand streaming lol
  • uh oh ace looks pissed
  • DRAMA TIME and its not even monday looool
  • hey are we doing minecraft today
  • oh hey nice cock
  • HE DID IT LOL
  • oops, shouldnt mouth off Felix!
  • Ugh I hate it when ace interrupts
  • He tries to be funny but he's just not, let your brother do his thing damn
  • GUH GUH GUH
  • Oh man he cant take it, its like hes never sucked a dick before lol
  • GO FOR THE THROAT BAYBEE
  • oh no
  • Hey Ace, how does Felixs mouth feel? Ive always wanted to facefuck him
  • oh yes
  • Ace is huge, give him a break xD

I don't know if that last comment was directed at my brother or at the fan who was criticizing my dick-sucking skills... But either way, it went unheeded.

Chat continued to critique my cock-swallowing, even as Ace managed to shove his dick into my throat. It was a sensation unlike any I'd ever felt... And not in a good way.

Yet even as my brother leaned forward and started to pummel my already-sore throat even harder, I felt something unexpected between my legs. Let me be clear: there was no pleasure... No secret gay desires, awakened by Ace's admittedly-perfect cock. And yet down there, my shorts were getting tighter.

Thankfully, neither Ace nor the chat could see my erection growing, even when it snaked its way out of my shorts. My twitching cockhead let out a little spurt of pre-cum, which splattered against my leg--Not something that had ever happened before, but then again the whole situation was fucked up. At the time, a little extra fluid didn't even register.

What did register was the whole lot of fluid that Ace began pumping down my throat. I didn't see his orgasm coming, not that it would've mattered: he held my head tight while he blew his load, forcing me to swallow every drop.

Even with his spurting cockhead reaching halfway to my stomach, that was still a tall order. Hot, sticky jizz began to bubble up into my mouth, then out onto my face. Mixed with a healthy dose of drool, it flowed down my chin and onto my brand-new Call of Honor shirt.

In that moment, my limp, useless arms finally moved... But only to catch some of the mess that was dripping from my mouth. I cupped my hands beneath my chin as Ace finally pulled out, releasing a torrent of white slime that I caught as best I could.

My brother stepped back to admire his handiwork... And then, like a painter making some finishing touches, he slapped his slowly-softening meat against my face a few times. Once he finished splattering more goo in the few places that were still dry, he grinned down at me.

"Okay, you can drink up now," he said, his voice far more relaxed than before. "Slurp it down, jizzrag."

Running on automatic, my hands moved upward and tipped their slimy payload into my mouth. In perfect view of the webcam, I began sucking on a viscous waterfall of Ace's semen and my own drool.

"Thank me," he grunted, putting away his cock.

"Glch... Glch..." It took me a moment to swallow my current mouthful of creamy goo, lick my lips, and reply... And when I did, the words came out far less hostile than I intended. "Mph... Th-thank you f-for what?"

"For improving your stream, dummy... Oh, and also for that," Ace said, nudging my leg with his foot.

I looked down, and realized with horror that my bare leg was covered in jizz--And not my brother's, this time. Apparently I hadn't even noticed my own orgasm, which must have roughly coincided with Ace dumping his load down my throat. Not only was I covered with cum, but the floor was as well, for several feet in front of my chair. My huge cumshot had barely missed Ace's looming form, flying past him as he finished up with my mouth.

Now he chuckled as he stepped back further, heading for the door. "So? Gonna thank me?"

My sticky lips moved, this time entirely without my consent: "...Thank you, Ace..." Clearing my throat, I was able to add one final word: "...Fucker..."

"You know it," he laughed, leaving my room and slamming the door behind him.

Once he was gone, my mind started racing. I needed to change my shirt, clean the floor, and oh yeah, figure out WHY THE FUCK THAT JUST HAPPENED.

But for some reason (maybe my professional instincts), my first step was to check the chat one more time.

  • DAMN THAT'S A BIG LOAD
  • poggers
  • 6/10, swallowed most of it
  • 8/10 facefucking though am I right??? Nice one Ace
  • you guys think Felix busted a nut?
  • yuuuuuup
  • bye ace!!!
  • sooo... Minecraft?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)