More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

What do you find to buy inside?

A morphing bracelet.

You walk around the store amazed at the objects it contains but your eyes are stuck on one in particular.

On a small display case is a little cardboard box with a faded label. The incredible ACME patented Morphing Bracelet. Not a bit shocked at the 869$ price tag you read the text on the box.

The device looks like a kids electronic watch from the 60's there are 4 buttons on the side, 3 turning ones and a red one to be pushed. The content of the box is exposed in a way that you can read the back of it. The simple page is all there is about instructions. Use the first dial to select a target (images of items and people in range will be displayed on the little screen.), use the second one to choose a new form (items appear by order of proximity and samples are an option.), use the third dial to set time (one minute to one day.), press the red button and the target will morph into the new form for the specified time.

You are still very curious about that shop and it's mysterious wares but a sign on the counter says that the owner won't answer any question about it and that he reserves the right to refuse service to anyone that asks.

The other sign that advertises the limit of one item per customer stops you from running around looking for more.

You give your emergency cash to the owner and run away with the small package. When you notice that he even stifled you on the change you turn back but the store is now a closed Blockbuster Video store.

The bracelet will change your life and what better way to test it than to get back at your bitch sister and her dick of a boyfriend?

How do you do that?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)