More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

How do you do that?

Showing the world how your sister really is.

When you get home the house is empty, a post it note from your parents says that they went to Aunt Monica's house for the weekend and that Veronica is at Chad's place.

You couldn't dream of a better chance. You put the bracelet on your wrist and run to your sister's bedroom. A quick search reveals a large collection of sex toys, slutty clothes and expensive stuff that your parents bought her, including an high end digital camera she asked for when she wanted to be a movie maker. She never used it when she got in her head that it involved actual work and skills.

You set the camera with a great view of the room and her bed. The next part is a bit risky. You strip naked and go put your clothes into your bed room. Once back you take her hair brush and a set of clothes, taking care to lay down sex toys on the bed.

The bracelet detects you as the first target, the hair on the brush are a good sample for the new form and you put 20 minutes as the time setting.

On the press of a button you are now standing there with the body of your sister. Tall, dark haired, with green eyes and a nice pair of tits. More shocking you discover that she has a few tattoos including one that says Chad's bitch on her ass. Your bully is treating her like his property rather than a lover.

You put some clothes quickly, feeling the fabric on curves you never had before and then turn on the camera.

Despite it being on you get closer to it to fumble with the setting as if unaware of how it works.

"Is it on ? This is so Kinky, if only I could get it to work properly... I think it's good. " you say as you touch the camera, your face stuck to the lens. You then take a few steps back and continue. "Hello world and welcome to the Sluttific Den of Vicky, I'm Veronica Prince and today you will see me like you never did before, until I dated you or just fucked with you of course, I don't know who will watch and I can't remember all the names."

You begin to sensually strip in front of the camera, running your fingers on the perfect body, playing with your nipples and getting a few fingers into the unfamiliar territory between her legs.

You had taken care to remove and hide the bracelet so it wouldn't be in the shot.

You pick a vibratory on the bed and begin to slip it into her pussy, you finally get why she brags about all the dick she gets, she has a tight pussy and even the small one you took feels incredible.

"Oh, yes! YES! YES! YES! , Oh Johnny do it, stronger, oh yeah.... " you screamed as you exploded in a powerful orgasm. John is Chad's best friend, you though it would had a little drama to the video.

With barely one minute to spare you get from the bed and cut the video. As you do it you remove the memory card and watch yourself morphing into your own body.

You put away all you touched in the room and gets to your own, keeping only an hair sample and the memory card with the video.

Do you post it online, send it to Chad or your sister with it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)