More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Brickhouse Brickhouse

Where will she start her day?

A morning jog

Lily let out a yawn as she awoke, the alarm clock blaring at her, she'd set it good and early wanting to get the most out of her one day off. Pulling the covers off, revealing her nude body she sat up and stretched out, taking a moment to wake up before leaving the bedroom, making herself some breakfast.

Chowing down on the excellence that is Corn Flakes(R) she realised something, while she'd planned on filling the day with activity, she...had no plans for activity, sitting there, just as nude as she was in the bedroom...she decided to do something interesting.

It was early enough that the only people who'd be out would be the dedicated early morning joggers, the insane types that wake up just before the sun roze just so they can get going...so...she figured that there wouldn't be many people to catch her...

"Well Lily...now that *is* a naughty thought..." The brunette said to herself, a grin on her face as she washed out her cereal bowl "...a risky one..." Thankfully her neighbourhood was fairly light on crime, that meant light on cops too, this idea of hers was possible, for certain.

Going back to her bedroom, Lily fetched her armband phone holder, if she was going out, she was at least going out with a communication device. She also slipped on a pair of thigh highs, because in the morning it wasn't warm yet...that and she thought they were super cute. Slipping on her jogging shoes she then considered how to get back into her house, because she was not going to carry her key on her, she found that risk most enjoyable.

Deciding on a decent middleground, she'd leave her backdoor unlocked, but leave the gates to her backyard locked...to make getting in all the more interesting. Her affairs in order, she made for the front door...

And stepped out into the early morning air...a shiver running down her naked body...and not just at the cold breeze...

Does her jog start off just fine?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)