More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Carmen_ford Carmen_ford

What happens on day 2?

A mishap at drama rehearsal

The day went fairly well. Tanya was convinced that the previous day was just in her head. She let a freshman twerp into the lunch line in front of her without question and volunteered without a huff when her geography teacher asked her to come to the front of the class to point out various locations on the map, but these were minor incidents and she had explained them away to herself that she was merely feeling charitable today. It could happen at least once a year.

It wasn?t until after school when she had the dress rehearsal for the school play that things went a bit awry. They were doing Man of La Mancha and she, being a talented senior, had been given the lead female role. ?Doesn?t anyone care that she?s actually a whore?? she had asked her best friend Heather back stage. ?I mean, here we are a bunch of high school students and no parent or teacher raises an eyebrow at the fact that this is a belly dancing slut of a woman here.?

?Yeah,? Heather replied, uninterested and waiting for her cue to close the curtain, ?it?s a classic play. I guess that?s all that counts. What do you care? Afraid it will rub off on you?? Heather smacked her gum and began pulling the cords to the stage curtain, a little late for the director?s taste.

?Whatever,? said Tanya, getting ready to go on for her scene. The stage hands busied themselves around her getting the sets for the next scene in place. ?Move it, will ya,? said one sophomore rather rudely. ?Of course,? was Tanya?s reply. Heather looked sideways at her skeptically. ?Are you okay??

?Yeah, of course I?m okay. Why?? asked Tanya.

?Nothing, just never seen you be??

?What??

?Be such a push over,? finished Heather.

The director called for the scene to begin and Heather drew back the curtain. What came next was a rather shoddy run through of a scene that everyone knew well but for whatever reason they were all off on their timing.

?Tanya!? screamed the director from the darkened theater. ?I?m having troubles believing you are this woman! I want you all to do this scene again, but this time Tanya, I want you to BE this character. Believe you are everything that this character is and act on it. Feel it in your gut, because while you?re on this stage you are not Tanya. Understand??

Tanya?s eyes glazed over. ?Yes, Mrs. Krouss, I understand. I am no longer Tanya. I am fully my character.? She exited the stage and left Mrs. Krouss standing aghast in the audience. It was the first time the drama instructor hadn?t had to fight to be heard by the little prima donna.

What happened next went down in the high school?s history. The scene started a little late due to the curtain not opening. Mrs. Krouss didn?t know it but the reason everything was late was that Tanya went right back stage and began ?adjusting? her costume to be more in the lines of what she believed would sell her ?wares? better. The other students stood in shock as Tanya ripped, tore, and discarded cloth and unmentionables. When the curtain opened, the cast members who made up the Spanish tavern were either giggling or had a look of pure shock. Tanya entered in through the back middle curtain as usual, but what was not usual was the way she did it. Her hands were slowly outlining the sides of her body as she burst through to the center of the stage and began dancing like a pole dancer without the pole.

Her top, which was once part of a full bathrobe made to look like a tavern dress, was now ripped halfway between her thighs and her shoulders and it hung open except for one costumed jewelry broach at her neck. Tassles hung all around and her incredibly round breasts could easily be seen although the nipples were still barely hidden. She stopped and looked at the male students on the stage and began to slowly lick her lips.

She then raised her arms above her head revealing her breast fully. Then, slowly she began to sway her hips. The belt at her waist held the remnants of a skirt that she had shredded into several small strips and it was obvious with each sway that she no longer wore any panties.

Mrs. Krouss was stunned. She stood frozen watching this beautiful creature offering herself to everyone in one of the most erotic dances she?d ever witnessed. Finally she cleared her throught, ?Tanya! What are you doing? Get off that stage right now!?

What happens back stage?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)