More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Killercross Killercross

What going on

A man on horse back is coming

"Who's that on the horse?" you ask questionably.

"That is a traitor Dewey." said Thorne.

The man have arrows in his body everywhere, but he seem to be breathing fine. The night watch took him from the horse to give him to their maester. The man got from the hands of the men holding him.

He said, "The wildling is coming from the south to hit us from the both the north and south."

"I already told everyone here about the wildling." you said to the man with the arrows wounds.

He have dark messy hair with a black beard. You watch as he turn his attention to you, "Who are you?" he manage as he held his stomach.

"Well lord Snow this a pleasant from Moles town name Dewey. He supposedly a great warrior, I doubt it." said Thorne.

"Thorne you want to know how good I am than come at me." you said unsheathing your blade.

Thorne pull out his sword then laugh at you, "I wouldn't waste my time on you poor boy. What is your sword made out of? Shit and fly."

As you was about to attack an old man stop you by putting his hand on your shoulder. This man must be theirs maester. He went to the man name Snow, a bastard name from the north, to care for him.

"I need people to help me move him inside."

Do you help the maester to bring in lord Snow

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)