More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DragoTime DragoTime

So who was the lucky person who had just become God?

A man married with two teen daughters

(Originally Posted by James Marcus)

Jack chose Adam Carter; he was a businessman who had been married for fifteen years. His wife was a plumb woman who stood five foot three and had become quite a shrew over the years. When they first got together she had been smoking hot, her tight petite body and short stature had made her appear to be ten years younger then she really was, and her smile lit up his life. He missed his lovely and loving wife very much; however he had considered divorcing her on several occasions. The only thing that keeps them together in his mind was his two lovely daughters who he loved very much. They were almost perfect mirrors of their mother when she was their age and they were daddy's little girls, as sweet as could be and the centre of his world. His wife's name was Jan and his girls were Jamie and Jessica.

As the knowledge that he was now God filled his mind, two things immediately dawned on him. The first thing was that he did not know or posses all of his powers, that he had to learn to control what he had before he could receive his new powers, His angles would ensure things continued on smoothly until he came into his full power. The second thing he learned that he was attracted to his daughters and their friends.

This new fact of his life made him re-analyse his relationship with his daughters. He wanted them, sexually, and he just could not admit it to himself. Until now, he also was attracted to his wife because of how young she looked. He smiled as he also realized that as he was God, he could do whatever he wanted, the worlds morals were based on his morals, and he wanted to fuck his daughters.

However how should he start, he did not want to just start changing the world; after all he did not want everyone to start fucking 18 year-old girls. He just wanted to do it himself. Should he start slow with just his wife, go a little faster and include his whole family, or just say fuck it and make the whole world feel as he does.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)