More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by thisonelad thisonelad

But what is the creature?

A malleable creature that can skin and wear humans

The ship landed with a great crash, creating a large THOOM that even its occupant could hear through plenty of armored plating. The infiltrator took great care to ensure it had switched off all systems but stealth and security. Keeping the ship’s location a secret was paramount to keeping the humans unaware of an alien presence. Satisfied that all was to its liking, the infiltrator opened the hatch and stepped out into the night air.

It had chosen its landing site in a sparsely populated desert area, and for good reason. The crater it had left was sizable, stretching several meters in diameter. Charred red dirt surrounded the pod, only now beginning to cool. The infiltrator took in its surroundings only for a moment before its ears picked up the sound of movement, of rocks sliding down the crater wall on the ship’s opposite side. Crouching down, the infiltrator used its naturally malleable body to slink behind the ship and lie in wait.

“My God, this is incredible!” Cynthia exclaimed. When the astronomer had decided to come out to the middle of nowhere to get a good glimpse of the Milky Way, she certainly hadn’t expected to see a meteor, much less one so interesting. The stainless metal pod at the center of the crater astonished her. Tying her frizzy red hair into a bun and pushing up her glasses, she slowly but carefully shuffled her way down the side, keeping her balance as she went.

With a bit of a slide, Cynthia made it to the bottom of the crater, coming within arm’s reach of the anomalous object. She reached out to touch it, enthralled by its mysteriously pristine appearance. What kind of meteor was this? “This is the most incredible find in years!” She whispered. But then her fingers met the surface.

Instantly an electric shock went through her, jumping from the ship into the woman’s body. With great she was thrown back against the crater wall, stunned by the of it.

“Ah, what the fuck?” She coughed, disoriented. Her glasses were gone. She tried to squint, to make out whatever was happening five feet from her face or even figure out what had just happened. Then she heard something step out from behind the ship. Something big and humanoid and… green?

The human was muttering something in its, unintelligible language. The infiltrator didn’t understand, but that didn’t matter. It would soon. Stepping out from behind its ship, the creature rapidly moved over to the stunned alien before it could recover. Grabbing the thing by its throat, the infiltrator lifted it to its feet and brought it in close, face to face. This is where the conversion fluid came in.

The infiltrator gurgled and heaved for a moment, looking to the confused and terrified Cynthia as if preparing to vomit. And vomit it did. Wrenching open Cynthia’s mouth, the infiltrator suddenly began to spew a steady stream of dark green fluid down her throat. At first the human choked and coughed, trying to fight back against whatever grabbed her. But it was clearly in vain. Within moments she went limp, her arms falling to her side. Then the conversion fluid performed its true task. Cynthia’s limbs, her chest, and even her head quickly began to deflate, as though she were filled with nothing but air. Her own clothes fell off of her skin and down onto the dirt. Where the infiltrator had not 30 seconds before been holding a living, breathing creature, now it was holding a hollow shell. A shell that was practically begging to be filled.

And this was the infiltrator’s true ability. It lifted a lengthy finger, watching as a sharp nail extended itself from the tip. It drew a line down the empty Cynthia’s bare chest, then gently tugged on either side. A hole opened up, revealing a slimy pink interior inside, devoid of anything that had once been in there. Satisfied that its conversion fluid had done its job, the infiltrator quickly went to work thrusting its body inside. The redhead’s arms and legs filled with new alien life, as the infiltrator put her on as a human slipped on a jacket and pants. The malleable body of the infiltrator shortened and fattened, filling out Cynthia’s skin to its exact previous proportions. It used her hands to pull her head like a hood over its own, pulling and adjusting until the eyes and mouth were lined up. The infiltrator’s solidly black eyes swirled and shimmered until they changed to Cynthia’s own blue ones. Finally the creature looked down to its chest, the only part still showing its true body. It pushed the two folds of skin together, watching as the cavity merged and healed. Her breasts filled out to their natural C cup, and her ass did much the same. Where there were two, now there was only the nude Cynthia, standing in the crater next to the crashed ship.

The creature reached up to its new throat, feeling it as it made strange noises. Eventually these noises morphed into the sound of a human humming, and then finally Cynthia’s usual tones. “Ah.” It finally said, as Cynthia normally would. “So this is how these humans communicate. “English, they call it? How primitive.”

Cynthia looked down to her ‘new’ body, scanning her host mind as she did so. “An astronomer? These humans truly know less about the universe than we thought.” Her fingers traced her nipples, flinching a little at the surprisingly pleasurable response.

“Oh.” The new Cynthia said in surprise. “Perhaps this may be an… adequate host species.” She touched them a little bit more, feeling a sort of physical sensation build in her nether regions.

Remembering her mission, Cynthia ceased her physical ‘amusements’ and set to work putting her clothing garments back on as her memories told her was usual. Finding her glasses laying a short distance away, Cynthia set them on her nose, completing the look of a normal human female. “Corrective vision lenses.” The infiltrator groaned in its host voice, rolling her new eyes and fixing her fiery hair. But that was something to be tolerated.

At last the redheaded astronomer climbed back up the crater wall. She left the shimmering, slowly disappearing ship behind her, a satisfied smile on her face. The invasion had begun.

Where does the infiltrator go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)