More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by GenericEditor168 GenericEditor168

Who do you want to be?

A male dragon

Who cares if they don't exist by nature in this world? You're a god. And you want to be a dragon.

In the span of seconds, you're now looking through mortal eyes. Your draconic body has been built up around your mind, and quite a nice body it is too. Your body, except for the wings, tail and tip of the snout, is hidden beneath your trousers and hoodie, but you know what it looks like.

You're not muscly, but you're not overweight, either. You've got black and blue scales, amber eyes, retractable claws in place of toe- and finger-nails, and thirteen inches of ridged drake-meat tucked into your underwear.

Paying attention to the information your eyes are transmitting to your brain, you see that you're sitting on a park bench, overlooking a small lake. Hmm, you must have created your body somewhere different from when you were first looking around, because this is quite peaceful.

The only people you can see are a trio of cat-girls jogging around the lake, a wolf-girl sitting by the lake, and (straining your eyes), a... something sitting on a similar bench in the shade of some trees.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)