More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Enasia Enasia

What is in the box?

A maid's headdress

Inside it is a maid’s headdress. I pick it up and show it to my wife with an inquisitive face.

“Looks like it’s going to be a real kinky night for us,” Macy says.

“How so?” I ask, “What's my costume?”

“I’ll tell you, but first go into the shower. Shave off all of your body and facial hair. After using the razor there is a special kind of depilatory for you to use. Apply that all over your body and let it sit for a few minutes then wash off. After that, take the conditioner there and apply it to your hair. After that just wash off and dry off like normal and then meet me back here in the bedroom,” she says.

As I walk out of the bedroom Macy begins to move the boxes, I guess she plans on cleaning up while I’m showering. She has shoulder-length black hair and she is a little chubby. She has large breasts and a large ass and I’ve been told she has a very milf kind of vibe. I have to say that I agree and I find her very sexy. I have long dirty blonde hair, long enough that it goes past my shoulders making mine longer than hers. I’ve always had kind of a soft gentle face, and thin body, which I’ve always been kind of embarrassed by, but Macy says it’s cute and she was the one who insisted I grow my dirty blonde hair out. She thinks longer hair compliments me better than short hair.

As I start to shave I look over at the depilatory cream and the conditioner. With my body hair and facial hair gone I apply the depilatory and let it sit for a few minutes like she told me and then I wash it off. My smooth skin feels strange, I’ve never shaved my whole body like this before, but it is something Macy has suggested before. She said she thought I could look good with no body hair. I was at least used to having no facial hair as I shaved that every day anyway. With that done I move on to the conditioner. It is in a yellow container and all the instructions and effects were scribbled over with marker so I have no idea what this will do to my hair. I apply thoroughly anyway. With that done I just clean myself like normal and then turn off the shower. When I open the curtain and step out of the shower I can see my reflection in the mirror. Seeing myself with no body hair was strange, but the biggest change was my hair. Somehow that conditioner has made my dirty blonde hair a much lighter blonde and given it a kind of feminine sheen. After drying off I head back to our bedroom still naked.

Macy had cleaned the bedroom of all the boxes while I was showering and there were several items on the bed, all of which I assume were parts of my costume.

“In case you couldn’t figure it out, you are going to be a maid,”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)