More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Enasia Enasia

What's next?

Dennis starts dressing up

The first thing she grabs is a large pair of fake tits. “Here, hold this up against your chest. It’s going to take a little bit for the adhesive to dry.”

“Adhesive?” I ask.

“Don’t worry,” she says, “There is a special soap that came with it to remove the adhesive.”

“Wait. I don’t want to be a maid for Halloween,” I say.

“Now don’t say that,” Macy says, “Every year it’s the same thing. Whoever loses must dress in the way the other wants. We’ve done it every year. Besides, everyone will just think of it as a big joke. Plus you should just be happy you didn’t pick one of the other boxes. Some of them would make you happy to have picked maid.”

“Like what?” I ask.

“I’m not telling, maybe I can use them again next year,” she says and gives me a wink.

“Fine,” I say. I take the breast forms, which must be at least a D-cup, and using both hands I hold them against my chest.

“What’s your costume?” I ask.

She grabs something else from the bed. “I’ll be your domineering mistress. Now spread your legs.”

I do and see her taking a fake-looking vagina and pressing it to my groin. She tucks my balls into a certain part of it and my dick into this little flap so that the tip of my penis is where the urethra is.

“Okay, now sit down,” she guides me into sitting down so that the fake vagina is pressed against me, ‘Okay good, now stay like that and let the adhesive dry. Be a good girl and wait for your mistress to return.”

She walks out of the room, leaving me stuck there in silence while I hold up the breast forms, afraid to move at all for fear the fake vagina might move and adhere to me incorrectly.

I don’t know how long it is before she comes back, but it’s entirely too long for my liking.

How is Macy dressed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)