More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Wikia Wikia

What do you find?

A magic lamp

A brass oil lamp. Covered in dust over etchings into the brass, a collection of Arabic, Chinese and a long-dead language you don't recognize. The words you could recognize where complete gibberish, but the etchings would glow an ominous fiery orange in the light.

Your research into the anomalous objects you've been tasked with looking after told you that back in the Age of Antiquity, the biblical King Solomon of Israel had used his god-given knowledge to submit 72 all-powerful beings to his will using metal vessels. The various sources that cite this had conflicting claims as to what these beings where and what they were used for. Djinn of smokeless fire who could do many great feats, demons compelled to do God's work, disembodied spirits of the Kabbalah granted egos, even Angels of Heaven sent to enlighten mankind.

Whether or not this was one of those metal vessels really existed and that this was one of them was a real mystery, but if Disney had taught you anything, all you need to do to activate a magic lamp was to rub it.

And so you do.

What is freed from the lamp?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)