More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by daveport daveport

Who are the girls and what happens at the party?

A lot of fun happens

Kelly has David at the mansion at 7 AM to sign for it and everything in it. After this is done Kelly brings David 5 claiming contracts that only he can make final. These are to claim the 5 girls that are coming to the party. David knows and likes all 5 girls as he has grown up with them. At 8 AM the first to arrive is Coco the ebony daughter of Anne. Coco is wearing a pink top with no bra since David can see her hard titties poking out through the lace, a pink micro mini skirt that hits high enough David can see her pink crotchless panties, and pink fishnet stockings with pink 6 inch heels. This is the first time David has seen his friend in public slut dress and it makes his cock hard. As David kisses Coco and squeezes her ass to great her Abby Eve's daughter arrives Abby is dressed just like Coco but only in Blue. As David greets Abby Jenny, Kimmie's daughter arrives. Jenny is dress in a black version of her friends outfits. Next beautiful Asian Honey the daughter of Honey arrives is a red version of what the others are wearing. Last to arrive is Emmie's daughter Cammie in a green version of what the others are wearing. Before letting Kelly and her friends go off for a day of shopping and sex David signs the pappers claiming his girlfriends now his first 5 playthings.

As soon as the mothers are all gone David walks up to Honey pulls his cock out and she is on her knees sucking her first cock like nothing else. As Honey is sucking David's cock Coco comes up with a wooden box stands on the box and pulls her lace top off letting David suck her titties. Abby comes up to Honey and pulls Honey's panties down and starts to lick Honey's pussy. This encourages Jenny and Cammie to start licking Coco's pussy with Coco still having her panties on. After a couple of hours of this in all possible combinations and David having cum at least 3 times in each of the 5 mouths David has the girls all get dressed and get into his car taking them to the local mall.

What does David buy at the mall

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)