More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

What happens next?

A long awaited video

It had been a few months since Tamashii had posted a single video, and with good reason.

Not long after making her last video, something strange happened. The clothes she wore had suddenly disappeared off her body. And if that wasn't bad enough, whenever she tried to put on more, they would vanish as well. It was an inexplicable that now haunts her, but she has to do something.

She hadn't left her place or posted a video in ages, relying on others to send her food and money and them to leave them at the door for her to get.

But she couldn't let this go on any longer. She had to face her problem and at least make a video.

"Hi Pokémon fans, Tamashii here," she gave her usual greeting. YouTube would take down her channel in a heartbeat if she were nude on camera, however she usually had the camera at a wide angle that showed off all of her chest, granted she always covered up. But now she had , so she aimed the camera upwards slightly and zoomed it in a bit. If anyone asked, she would say she's wearing a tube top or something.

"As you may know, Pokémon Sun and Moon have came and went without me doing any videos on them," she continued her video "I've been very busy lately, but better late than never. Here is my top ten favorite things about Alola."

Once the video was fully completed, she uploaded it. However, what she didn't notice due to the taskbar of her editing software being in the way, was that halfway through the video, she had scooted her computer chair back slightly causing the tops her small, perky tits to be clearly visable the duration of the video. I wonder if any fans will catch what she didn't.

Does anyone notice?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)