More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by thosearemysecret thosearemysecret

What does the group choose?

A local stranger

Since joining the Discord and becoming one of the playmates of the three dozen or so members, Nicole would check in with the group as soon as she opened her eyes. Not this morning. She grabs her phone from her nightstand, briefly looks at the Discord icon, but instead puts her phone down and gets dressed to go for a bike ride. After she agreed the group would decide her fate they told her to stay off for 24 hours while the votes came in. It was the longest she'd been off the platform since joining. It frustrated her and this seemed like the best way to distract herself.

It didn't help.

Like most things in her recent life, Nicole had come to associate her bicycle with the group. In an effort to help Nicole get out of her apartment and exercise the group had created a series of tasks around the bike rides. These ranged from riding her bike with a butt plug inserted to the occasional pantyless ride in a short skirt along the local secluded bike trail. Of course, those two tasks would sometimes be combined. Clenching a butt plug so it doesn't pop out while riding a bike isn't an easy feat, but it was surprisingly helpful for strengthening her butt-clenching muscles.

Today the 27-year-old Social Media Manager didn't have any tasks. Yet, she was still distracted. As she passed a familiar walking path off the bike trail she considered stopping. That path led to one of her favorite groves of trees where she'd fulfilled many exhibitionist tasks. She bit her lip thinking about a month ago when she filmed herself humping a mossy tree for the group.

Pausing at the entrance to the path she looks at her phone. She needed to get back and log on for work. And three hours after that she'd be able to finally check Discord.

Work was not easy. In a rarity these days she kept herself fully dressed in an effort to not give in to her arousal. On a typical morning, depending on the group's requirements, she would have edged, orgasmed, or ruined by now. Still, she somehow manages to get enough work done to feel accomplished.

Finally, the moment arrives. She makes herself lunch, pushes her work laptop aside, and opens Discord.

The poll was clear even though it was a simple majority.

Find WFH a Stranger - 41%
Fly WFH to One of Us - 32%
Send One of Us to WFH - 27%

She is surprised. She had thought the group would want to, well, keep it in the family. No, they were going to give her to some random person.

WhoreFromHome: OMG. Seriously?

GoldenOwlPellet: The Reverand convinced us he could keep you safe. And I think many of us felt this would be the most realistic fulfillment of your fantasies.

BettyHeartsJughead: I tried so hard to get them to send you to me, so you'd be close to MrKnight696, too. Figured we could both spend a couple weeks sharing you. Seemed like a great time to get you to fulfill your promise to me.

Months ago Nicole had promised BettyHeartsJughead that if she ever had a real-life girl/girl experience it would be with her. BHJ was her slut in solidarity in the group. MrKnight696 lived only two hours from her and they'd often meet up for shenanigans. Nicole often envied that relationship.

MrKnight696: Alas. One fantasy at a time, I guess.

Nicole, usually quick with witty chat, could not get her fingers to move.

ReverandBlueJeans: Your fate is sealed. Unless, of course, it isn't. We unanimously agreed that we'd allow you to veto the results of the vote. But, that would mean all three options would be off the table and you'd have to relinquish your 'free use' flair. I hope you don't back out. I already have your profile ready to go on a personals site.

WhoreFromHome: Seriously?

Words really weren't working for her today.

ReverandBlueJeans: I wanted to be ready to get someone invading your home as soon as possible.

Kingfisher: Wow, you just made it so creepy. However, yes, it's incredibly well-written.

WhoreFromHome: Can I see it?

ReverandBlueJeans: It's better for the experience that you don't. I'll put up the post and all prospects will go to the group. We'll agree on the person and make it clear that you have a couple dozen people looking out for you. For your security, he'll need to give us identifying information, but we will never share that information with you. It will be up to him if he shares it. You have until the end 1 p.m. your time to let us know. Do you agree?

Nicole's heart thumps in her chest. She trusted them, didn't she?

Does she agree?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)