More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ewong ewong

What is Nadia's scheme?

A little too much at first

Nadia wanted to rule out each possibility. She had a check list planned out, and set out to put each experiment in action during the entire week at school. First, she wanted to see if he was gay.

It was an easy enough experiment. She placed two nude photos she found on the internet. One was a nude woman, the other a naked man. Both seemed to be taken in selfie mode, in a bedroom. These, she placed in separate envelopes inside his locker, with instructions to open in the restroom. She watched as he took the envelopes, shrugged, and went to the restroom nearby. He exited a minute later, blushing a bit. Nadia ran inside to check the trashcan. Inside, she found the male photo. OK, he clearly enjoyed the naked woman.

Maybe he liked embarrassed guys? Nadia wanted to do the same thing with the envelopes, but she knew he would get suspicious. So, she had to something she did not expect to do. She dropped a conspicuously romantic note addressed to Tom in front of Penelope, a notorious bully. She took it, and saw that inside was a note confessing her crush and how she "couldn't wait to have her pants off" with him. Signing her name, it sealed her fate as she walked up to Tom after eyeing Penelope in the hallway. As she talked, she heard steps behind her, and hands on her hips. Then her pants were pulled down! She stood in front of her crush in nothing but her panties! She had decided to wear something sexy, which accentuated her bubble but as she turned round to see Penelope and other student s laughing at her. She turned to Tom to see his reaction, and he was actually staring at her with last in his eyes.

Taken a back for a moment, she remembered the next step of her plan. As he stood there entranced by her underwear on display, she sauntered up to him as best she could with her pants round her ankles, and grabbed his waist.

"You enjoyed this? Well, how about this?" She teased before yanking his shorts to the ground!

Tom was awe struck. He had never seen Nadia this way before, but now he had a glimpse of what she had been hiding under her bulky clothes, and he liked what he saw! He wanted to ask her out, but then he found his own shorts around his ankles! Penelope and other students laughed at him and Nadia standing in their underwear. They both reached down to pull their pants up, Nadia took note of the growing tent in his boxers, and realized she wasn't sure if her exposure or his caused it. And now Penelope knew she hd a crush on him.

Back to the drawing board...

Whats next for Tom?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)