More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by extreme1000 extreme1000

What happens next?

A little foreplay with Jennette

"I wanna fool around a bit, before anything else." Jennette ordered.

Jose nodded and pulled her into a kiss.

For the next few minutes, they simply made out and felt each other up.

He noted that she had slowly been stripping him of his clothes as they made out.

Sure enough he was soon naked.

"Your turn?" He asked.

"Not yet, you want me totally naked then you have to earn it." She said, wagging her eyebrows at that statement.

That caught Jose off guard.

But he wasn't gonna get mad about it.

If anything he was always willing to try new things.

"And just how do I do that?" He asked.

"Be a good boy and do everything I say and I might give you more than a peek." She responded.

Jose liked the sound of that.

"I want to start by getting a very good look at you." Jennette ordered as she stood up and motioned for him to join her (which he did), there was no malice in her voice but she wanted to be clear on what she wanted.

Jose merely nodded.

He proudly stood before Jennette while she inspected every single inch of him.

She liked both his face and his body, but there was one part of him that impressed her the most: His dick.

Seeing it close up, she was even more impressed than when she had first seen him in the club.

She reached out and ran a finger over his length which quickly hardened.

"He's perfect." She said to herself under her breath.

She gripped his dick and began to stroke him as fast as she could.

"You're a work of art and, for now, you're all mine." She whispered in his ear.

She began to place short kisses on his neck, trying to place her mark on him.

"You're gonna do whatever I want for tonight." She began with a questioning voice.

"Damn right I am." He responded.

"Then let's get this party started." She said as she stopped playing with him.

Jennette then placed him on his knees.

"Now, show me how bad you want to see me completely naked." She said as she took his head and moved to her panties.

"Eat me, but don't try and pull my panties down." She ordered.

Jose merely moved the front of the panties just enough to give him a little access and then he began eating her out, his tongue lightly teasing her.

Jennette's response to his actions was in moans and gasps.

He was doing his job perfectly.

For the next several minutes, he pleasured her while she encouraged him.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum." She proclaimed while she tried to push his tongue further into her pussy.

Almost as soon as she said it, she came.

"JOSE, OH FUCK...OH GOD." She screamed as cum flooded out of her pussy

Jose's efforts were a success.

"Alright, you get your prize." Jennette said as she caught her breath.

Without any hesitance, she stood up and stripped out of her panties and then she took off her her bra, giving Jose a sight that most men would kill to see.

"I hope you can handle this." She joked as she gestured to her body.

As he looked over her nice breasts and the pussy that he'd just made cum, he became even more determined to show her how ready he was.

What does Jennette want to do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)