More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AltUAuthor AltUAuthor

What happens to Mary Jane the next night?

A lesbian alternative

(I prefer writing girl on girl stories, so I thought I'd take this story in a different direction.)

...Long Beach was still a small city, but it attracted a fair number of tourists, also being a well established place on the backpacker trail. Many visit for the numerous art and craft shops and tailors, who produce made-to-measure clothes for a fraction of the market price. Several Internet cafés, bars and restaurants had opened along the shore.

Unable to avoid the inevitable, Peter packed up about a week earlier. It helped building the psychological strength needed to endure what he considered an awful task. At the schedule date, he took a deep breath, and, along with his wife, marched towards the virtual ordeal. They were supposed to take the fancy bus at the Bugle headquarters, and travel to the proposed getaway from there.


Peter's phone buzzed as they prepared to board the bus, and he looked down. He breathed a heavy sigh of relief when he saw the name on the other end; it was Nick Fury, personally asking for Spider-Man's help. Apparently, Otto Octavius had somehow gained access to some powerful StarkTech prototypes and Tony had requested that Fury contact Spider-Man to help get it back.

"So you'd rather deal with Doc Ock than go on this trip... that sounds about right," MJ said. "So I guess I'll just head home then?"

"Ummmm... about that," Peter said, dreading his wife's response. "If you could still go on the trip, it'd reeeeally help me out..."

"You're kidding me, right?" MJ said apprehensively.

"I wish I was," Peter said back. "My absence would be a lot easier for JJ to swallow if I had someone there to at least represent me. It's not like you'd even have to do that much; just make an appearance, say hi to JJ, and you can disappear for the rest of the week. And it's not like we would've spent much time together this week anyways; it is a work retreat, after all."

MJ hesitated. "I really don't know..."

"Come on, MJ. You saw the brochure. It's a really nice resort," Peter encouraged.

MJ reluctantly agreed. "Fine. But you owe me, Peter Parker. And if I have to spend any more than five minutes with Jameson and your co-workers, Otto Octavius is going to be the least of your problems..."

"You're the best, MJ! And I do owe you. I owe you huge," Peter said, kissing his wife on the cheek before running off.

As she boarded the bus, MJ grumbled to herself. She thought she knew what she was getting herself into, marrying a superhero -- nights fraught with worry as her husband fought all kinds of dangerous supervillains, that sort of thing. She also knew she'd have to cover for him. But she wasn't expecting being to mingle with his overly demanding, loud boss or his leering co-workers.


As she rolled her luggage through the resort lobby, MJ smiled in relief. She'd just met with Jameson, telling him that Peter couldn't make it; he'd gotten a tip that Spider-Man was up to something big, and that it was a good opportunity to snap some great pictures of Spider-Man, and possibly Iron Man, too. JJJ told her he was fine with Peter's absence from the getaway if he was focusing on work, and that she was free to do whatever she wanted at the resort. She wouldn't have to spend any time at all with the Daily Bugle group if she didn't want to. He was surprisingly calm about Peter's absence; pleasant, even. Maybe this wouldn't be such a bad week after all.

MJ walked up to the check-in desk, where she was greeted by a very attractive concierge; a redhead, like herself.

"Hi! My name is Mandy. How can I help you?" The woman smiled, seemingly genuinely excited about helping MJ out.

"Hi there! I'm just checking in. The reservation's under the name Parker," MJ smiled back.

"OK, let me just pull it up here... Peter and Mary Jane Parker?"

"That's right."

"I'm guessing Peter's your husband... where is he right now?"

"He wasn't able to make it," MJ explained. "It'll just be me this week."

Mandy smiled again. "Oh, that's too bad! So you're spending the week by yourself?"

"Yeah, I guess so. I'm really looking forward to unwinding by myself, though. It's been way too long since I've had an opportunity like this."

"I know what you mean. We all need to get away from it all every now and then," Mandy said, almost singing. "But if you need anything, anything at all, be sure to let me know. My name's Mandy Everett -- here's my info. If you want, I'll be your personal concierge for the entire week!"

"Thank you, Miss Everett. I may just take you up on that."

MJ walked away, smiling; she found the young woman's warm, enthusiastic demeanor very charming. She'd planned on spending the week on her own, laying on the beach, going to the spa, that sort of thing, but she figured it might be enjoyable to utilize Mandy's services; she seemed like she really wanted to help, and it might actually be nice to have a female friend to hang out with while she was there.


"Oceanview Resort & Spa, this is Jessica Rockwell speaking," the pretty blonde said as she answered the phone. "How may I help you?"

"Hey babe, it's me," Mandy answered, her voice full of excitement. "You wouldn't believe the girl who just checked in here. So hot. I mean, seriously, I'm in love."

"Someone sounds excited."

"You would be too, if you saw her." Mandy said, sending a picture of MJ she'd secretly taken to Jessica's phone. "She was supposed to be here with her husband, but he cancelled or something, so it's just her..."

Jessica raised an eyebrow, smiling. Her girlfriend was clearly up to something. "Sounds like you're planning something."

"Maaaaaybe," Mandy said mischievously. "Tell me that seducing a gorgeous married redhead into a lesbian threesome doesn't sound hot as hell to you."

"You're such a slut, Mandy... and that's why I love you. Just tell me what I need to do," Jessica grinned naughtily.

"Hopefully, she calls me back. I've offered her my personal services for the week. With any luck, you'll be her personal masseuse," Mandy said. "We can discuss things later. I'll see you tonight -- love you, babe."

"I love you too," Jessica said before hanging up. She pulled up the picture of MJ Mandy had taken on her phone and her heart started beating like a drum. OK, Mandy was right. I'm in love, too, she thought. If she and Mandy had their way, they'd be double teaming that woman's sweet pussy soon...

What does MJ do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)