More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AltUAuthor AltUAuthor

What does MJ do next?

She calls Mandy

It wasn't long after Mary Jane settled in to her room that she decided to call Mandy to ask about the resort. Before checking in, she figured she'd discover the resort on her own; the idea of exploring what it had to offer by herself appealed to her quite a bit.

Upon meeting Mandy, though, MJ found herself far more interested in asking for her help. She felt like a close friend, even after only a brief conversation, and MJ found herself curious to get to know the amiable concierge better.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Mandy Everett? This is Mary Jane Watson-Parker."

Mandy's face lit up as she heard MJ's voice. Much as she'd hoped that MJ would take her up on her offer, She wasn't entirely sure she'd actually do it.

"Mrs. Watson-Parker! It's great to hear from you," Mandy cheerfully sang. "So, how can I help you?"

"I'd like to know more about this 'personal concierge' service you're offering -- what would you be doing for me?"

"Anything you want, really. I can use my connections to get you pretty much anything Oceanview has to offer -- the best spa treatments, pool cabanas, a private room at the hotel club, that sort of thing. In addition, I know some of the best beaches and spots on the island -- places the tourists never go. I'd be more than happy to show you around if you'd like."

"That all sounds great," said MJ, "But it also sounds really expensive."

"Normally it is," Mandy admitted, "But I'm happy to do it for you free of charge."

MJ paused for a moment. Mandy's offer seemed too good to be true -- if it had been a guy offering it, she'd have turned it down immediately. But something about Mandy's enthusiasm won MJ over.

"OK, I'll bite. What do you suggest?"

Mandy could not contain her delight as she spoke. "First of all, I'd like to introduce you to the best masseuse at the resort. She'll be helping me take care of all your spa needs. Would you be up for meeting us for dinner and drinks tonight?"

"Sounds great! Where and when?" MJ asked.

"We can meet at the hotel bar in the lobby," Mandy said, heart pounding excitedly. "Is 7 o'clock okay for you?"

"Sure! I'll see you then," MJ answered, hanging up the phone.

Mandy jumped up and down with excitement, letting out an excited "EEEEEEEEEEEE!" Immediately, she pulled out her phone and texted Jessica.

Mandy: WE'RE HAVING DINNER AND DRINKS WITH THAT HOT REDHEAD TONIGHT :D

Jessica: YOU'RE KIDDING :D

Mandy: No, she called about the concierge thing and I got her to agree to go out with us

Jessica: Do you think she has any idea what we're planning for her? ;)

Mandy: Probably not, she didn't sound like it

Jessica: I hope not, I like 'em innocent and oblivious ;)

Mandy: Wow, someone's gotten into this

Jessica: It's your fault, babe, ever since you sent me that pic all I can think about is the two of us getting into that hot redhead's pants

Mandy: We'll make her a lesbian nymphomaniac by the end of the week ;D

Jessica: I love the way you think

Mandy couldn't help but grin like an idiot for the rest of her shift. Actually, she felt herself getting a little wet with anticipation, but she did well to hide her arousal. She excitedly daydreamed about how the rest of the week would play out... and she was sure MJ would respond quite enthusiastically to her and Jessica's advances. They were both stunning women, after all -- who'd be able to resist?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)