More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by master_x_2k master_x_2k

What was their last prize?

A human woman, Katya

A young human female, the girl, Katya, was an 18-year-old adventurer. She was lean and toned, average tits that didn’t intrude in combat but complemented her silhouette, a tight round ass toned by her travels, her hair and eyes were a deep red, her matching red and white gear with a big feathered hat was the signature outfit of the Red Mages, though she was clearly just an initiate. She was a beautiful girl that hadn’t been lacking in proposals in her home town, but the call of adventure was stronger in her. When she had shown potential for magic, after years of training the sword, the Red Mages took an interest in her and recruited her to train in their elite order.

She was part of a very unlucky party of adventurers that was attacked by the goblins. The only reason they got defeated was because the rookie group had gotten ill in the middle of their travels and could barely defend itself. The generally ineffectual goblins killed the men and kept her as a .

She had seen her companions die, and she was taken to the goblin cave. In her naivete, she expected to be ransomed, the Red Mages would surely pay, or made to work as a regular . But goblins, at least tribes this small, didn’t keep labor, they kept slaves as breeding stock.

She was chained to the walls, treated nicely enough until she recovered. Then the whole tribe went to her prison, they tore her clothes while they cheered. She tried to protect her pussy, but her bindings held her in place, and even with the clear advantage in size she had, she could only plead as the first goblin parted her legs, two other goblins holding them in place, he took his thin long manhood and speared her with it.

In one motion he bottomed out in her, smashing her cervix, and then without slowing for a moment, he started pumping in her at full speed. He was rooting her like an animal, brash and uncaring. It didn’t take long before the goblin increased its speed and Katya could feel him shooting his seed inside her. She could feel his hot cum hitting the opening to her womb hard. When he took his dick out, she felt the semen leaking out of her.

With a hand wave, one of the goblins holding her legs signaled another goblin to come fuck her. The closest men pushed each other to get to her first, the winner lost no time in lining his dick with her pussy, pushing inside and fucking her even harder than the one before. Her cervix was bruising and she could swear the tip of his cock was penetrating it.

By the time the second one had filled her with seed, the other goblins where growing impatient. They moved her on her side, one of her arms ending on an uncomfortable pose, but they didn’t care for her whimpers. One of the goblins laid in front of her, her leg held high, and penetrated her like before. Another goblin laid behind her, taking a mixture of fluids from the pool that was forming below her and used them to lube up her ass. She wasn’t a virgin before this, something she was glad for, but she had never given her ass to anyone. Luckily the goblin took his time easing himself inside her, pushing a little further each time and pulling back slowly before pushing right back in. Eventually his dick was completely engulfed by her anus. She could feel both of her ravagers meeting each other inside her, their cock separated only by a thin membrane.

Once fully inside her, the ass goblin lost his delicate approach and started driving into her hard and fast, making short strokes with his cock, staying deep. When she felt them coming in both of her holes she went numb. Semen flowed out of her holes until the next goblins filled her with cocks again.

Like that, the other goblins would take their turn one by one, filling her to the brim with spunk in both holes, and leaving her cervix bruised and twitching.

What more?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)