More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Wazzfup73 Wazzfup73

What memories are planted in Samantha's mind?

A housewife

Samantha's memories of her current life started to overrun her mind. She was married to a futa from her high school days and her role was a housewife while her futa-wife was the breadwinner in the family. Her futa-wife also known as Alina worked in sales company since they both finished college and although they have been in a relationship since 16, they have are happily married for 4 years (they are both 26 years old).

Alina is a white brunette standing at 5'10 with a thin body and 32b cup boobs, complared to Samantha's auburn hair, curvy and well proportioned body with a nice round ass and 36DD boobs. Samantha was first attracted to Alina for her cool demeanour, as during that time as many futas were aggressive in approaching women or other futas, Alina was calm and chill. At first they were friends and after months of spending quality time together, the connection between them blossomed into a loving relationship that continues on to this day.

The marriage life us almost perfect between them both, there is only one thing missing which seems to be sex. At first the two of them would have passionate and intimate sex very often but it has died down the last 6 months with them having sex just 4 times between this period. At first Samantha thought Alina could be having an affair but it wouldnt make sense as Alina spent almost every minute with Samantha when she was not working. This baffled Samantha a lot more as Futa's where suppose to have a high sex drive. This led to insecurities from Samantha until one day when Samantha was cleaning the house and Alina was watching the Tv...

Samantha: honey i'm going to clear the office room, i'll be abount a hour

Alina: Sure babe, in that case ill head out and do some food shopping. Message me if you need anything.

While Alina headed out, Samantha started the process of deep cleaning the office room which primarily used for work. Just as Samantha starts cleaning the desk and opens the desk drawer she finds a USB labelled porn besides Alina's work documents. Samantha understood futas had their needs so porn is a form for their relief but she was baffled why Alina would not have sex with her, clearly Alina has used this USB quite often with the amount of stains around the room. After a few mintutes of thinking, Samantha came to the conclusion of checking the contents of the USB to see what Alina's sex preferences are. After starting up the laptop, sticking in the USB and clicking on the file, a wild shock came upon Samantha's face...

The porn category is...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)