More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by aaaa2324 aaaa2324

Who finds the necklace?

A high schooler

"Nathan, you need to pay more attention!" Ms. Gomez chided, looking over at the spill of acid and shards of broken glass. Nathan had been doing a titration in his senior year chemistry class. Distracted by the curvy form of his teacher, he had knocked over his apparatus, breaking it and spilling its contents. "We're using weak acids here so don't worry, it's not dangerous. Just run along to the supply room and bring back some paper towels, and a dustpan.

He shuffled to the closet, embarrased and hoping that nobody had realized why he'd been distracted. Nathan rummaged through the large supply room, not able to find a dustpan. He came across a small box in the corner, ornate with jewels and embroidery. Totally normal to find in a chemistry supply room. Anyways, maybe there would be something helpeful in there. He opened it up and found a necklace with a ruby colored 'N' on it. "Hm..." he thought, "N for Nathan, seems perfectly normal to put it on." He slipped on the necklace, and felt... something rush into him. A power. He felt dizzy, and started to faint. Just before losing consciousness, he heard a voice: "You have been granted the power of Normality."

What does Nathan wake up to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)