More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Goken Goken

And so, a story begins...

A high school senior.

My name is Tommy, but everyone else calls me Tom. I'm a high school senior and considered an average person, but that doesn't mean I can't excel in a particular subject. With the situation at home, I just gave up trying. There's a difference between being lazy and burnout. Well, I'm practically out of energy to resume studying, hanging out with friends, listening to music, playing video games, watching movies, ect.

"Fuck!!!" I cursed at the parking lot as my clothes got drenched by the pouring rain while dialing my sister's number and ask, "Where the hell are you?"

Jessica laughs at my frustration and I knew something off about her strange behavior.

"Are you fucking high again?" I hauled at my sister and she giggled while replying, "Maybe. Why do you care?"

"Do you want me to catch pneumonia?" I asked and then explain the situation, "I can't walk home under this weather."

"You're being over-dramatic," Jessica said while struggling to maintain the conversation, "Beside.....I couldn't drive you home even..." Giggles, "Whoa, there's three of you Amber."

"Jess!!!" I shouted and then gaze at my cell phone, "You irresponsible slut!!!"

Jessica probably hung up on me or was busy making out with her lesbian friend. Whatever the reason, I had to walk home during a freaking thunderstorm.

"You'll pay for this one day, bitch." I vowed while using the backpack to cover my head.

Not wanting to end up sick from the rain, I decided to take a shortcut. Of course, I'm taking a huge risk running through this part of the neighborhood. You probably wouldn't understand the reasons unless you lived in Detroit. Trust me, don't ever live here. Especially, if you're Caucasian with anything of value. In all honesty, you're a parental target and don't expect the police department to save your happy ass either.

"Well....look who here." Mike said while gazing at my Nike shoes, "Is that an And1, buddy?"

"Ummm..yeah." I stutters and then tried to persuade him, "But you can get one at Wall-Mart for forty dollars."

"Why do I need to buy one?" Mike sneered and then push me against the wall, "When I can get one for free?" Chuckles, "And you know what they say, nothing cheaper than free?"

"Fine, take it." I said while removing the shoes and then Mike asks, "What do you have in your backpack?"

"Nothing," I simply replied and Mike grab the bag while saying, "It's mine now."

As I shrug from losing my belongings Mike says, "By the way, dude. Nice iPhone."

"Can I have it back?" I plead and Mike grin at my desperation while saying, "Hook me up with your sister and I might consider returning your phone."

"I doubt my sister will date you." I laughed at his negotiation and explained, "Jessica a lesbian, and has unrealistic standards. And even if she wasn't a dyke, you're basically at the bottom of the list."

Mike gives me an unusual substance and says, "Drop this in your sister's drinks, and her legs will be open like Seven11."

I may despise my sister, but not stupid enough to go through with it. Getting Jessica on this could lead to addiction, and Mike can potentially take advantage.

"Ummm....I'll pass." I nervously said and Mike chuckles as he attempt to persuade me, "Think about it, dude. The will eliminate your sister's inhibition." He senses my hesitation and reassures me, "Don't worry, she won't remember anything afterward."

"Tempting," I said while returning the substance, "But no thanks."

"How about this." Mike said while persisting me to keep the , "The first batch is free, but if you need more." Chuckles, "I need to charge you, dude."

"You don't need to be an asshole." Andres said to his brother, and then toss the phone towards me, "Try not to lose it on your way home."

"Ummm....thanks, man." I replied with a cheerful expression, "See you at school, Andres."

As I departed the area Mike argue, "Why are you nice to that loser?"

"With that attitude, Mike. You'll never convince him to use the on his sister." Andres replied and then sadistically grin, "Sometimes you need to be friendly in order to get someone to agree. Besides, how he's going to contact us without a phone?"

Mike amusingly chuckles at his younger brother's deception and says, "Good point, bro."

As I continue my way home I notice a floppy disk on the sidewalk.

"What the hack. People still use this?" I wondered and then pick it up to read the label.

"Master PC?" I laugh at the inception, "Is this some kind of a video game?" I place it in my pocket, "Well, there's no harm in taking it with me."

I used to enjoy a variety of classic video games, from PAC-Man to Space Invaders. Maybe the disk has a game I never played before.

I arrived home an hour later soaking wet and my mother yell, "For God's sake, young man. You got mud all over the carpet!!!"

"And what happened to your shoes?" Heather asked with a stern tone and I reply, "I got mugged on the way home."

Heather sighs at my excuse and says, "For once in your life, defend yourself. At the very least take the bus, and none of this would have happened."

"Even if I waited for the bus. I'm still going to get wet." I argued and then explain the situation, "Jessica promise to pick me up, but she's high as a kite at some party. I have never seen you discipline her for being stupid." I rush towards my room while shouting, "Can't you leave me alone?!!!"

"Come back here, young man!!!" Heather screamed and then begin to threaten, "You're grounded for a month. Do you hear me?"

I lay on the bed while examining the disk, "Unusual material for a floppy disk." I sigh at my predicament, "The slut is too greedy to buy me a computer."

Suddenly, I remembered my old man used to have an Amiga. The only problem, I need to dig the basement, and it's going to be a difficult task with every other junk crammed inside. Still, I'm curious about what type of data is stored on the disk.

As my mother is preoccupied with watching television. I silently made my way toward the basement, and begin to locate the computer. After a stressful search for nearly two hours. I took it to my room, and reassemble the parts.

"Whoa, I can't believe it's still operational after fifty years." I chuckle and slide the disk into the drive.

As the software finished booting it said, "Welcome to Master PC. Do you need instructions?"

"W-whats going on?" I asked with a wary tone and they reply, "My name is Ram, and my sister's name is Rom. You have been given the powers to make any desire come true."

"Are you serious?" I asked with specialism and Rom replied, "Yep, anything you desire."

"Can you make my mother reply to all my questions truthfully, and obey every order given?" I asked mischievously and Ram says, "Anything is possible. However, you need to type it down on the Amiga."

"Hmmm...that's not very convenient. Can't I run the software on my phone?" I asked and Rom explain, "It's possible, but you need to find a way to transfer the software to your phone."

"I'm not good with electronics." I sighs with disappointment but then remembered Andres is a genius when it comes to this sort of thing. The only problem is, can I trust him?

"I advised you not to let anyone know of our existence." Ram warned and I asked out of curiosity, "Why not?"

"Master PC isn't specifically bound to you. If anyone manages to get hold of the software, they can potentially make your mother and sister fulfill any activities regardless if it's impractical."

"Wouldn't that be a good punishment for mistreating me?" I amusingly joked and Ram says, "If you wish to give the software to someone else. That's entirely your decision, but remember the repercussion."

"I was only kidding," I replied and then chuckles at the thought, "Besides, no one can predict the future."

Rom grin at my ignorance and says, "Actually, we're neither from the past nor the future, and have witnessed multiple alternate-outcomes." Giggles, "We can't give you the full detail due to non intervention, but we can tell you this much. If you give the software to the wrong person, your mother's and sister's needy cunt will be available for anyone."

"Damn, no one here can take a joke?" I sigh and begin to input several commands on Master PC.

When completed, I made my way to the living room and asks, "Mom, why are you such a bitch toward me?"

"You're father is a womanizer, and left me for someone younger." Heather replied and then frantically panic, "Why did I tell you this?"

"So, you put all that anger towards me because I look like your ex-husband?" I asked for clarification and she says, "Yes because all men are chauvinistic pigs."

"Well, it's not my fault for being born a male." I shouted, and then sadistically grin at her fearful expression, "Stand up and tear your clothes off like a bitch."

"Are you out of your mind?!!!" Heather angrily shouted as her body automatically discard the clothing, "How are you doing this to me?"

"Shut up, bitch." I command and begin to unbuckle the belt, "Suck my cock while I think of a suitable punishment."

Heather crawl towards me and begin to engulf my member without a single protest due to the command.

For safety percussion, I telepathy ask Rom, "Is there any way to prevent others from using Master PC?"

"Negative. However, you can undo the manipulation." Rom explains and I deviously ask, "This is a rhetorical question. What will happen if I set Jessica to fall in love with Mike?"

"Your sister's emotions will shift from disgust to attraction, and probably do anything he asks with no regard for her own health." Rom explains and Tom's eyes widen with disbelief as he says, "Damn, master pc is dangerous."

"There's no need to be concerned." Ram said and took a moment to think of an analogy, "Think it this way, most vehicles are generally useful, but if you drive at accelerated speed without looking both ways. You put yourself and others at risk. So, think carefully before you act, and everything will be fine."

"Oh come on, driving like an old lady is so boringgggg..." Rom sprouts as she says, "You only live once, Tom. Make the most of it and explore your horizon."

"Stay here, slut." I say command my mother and return to my room to use Master PC.

Heather will fall madly in love with me.

I smiled at the mischief and made my way toward the living room. Heather's head sways as the command breaches her collective consciousness, and when she returns to gaze into my eyes there's a deep yearning from within.

"I'm sorry for being a bitch earlier." Heather said as she teasingly slides her fingertips across my chest, "Is there anything I can do to make up for it?"

"I haven't had sex since I broke up with my girlfriend." I gleefully said while grimacing at her alluring body, "Before we begin. I need to ask an important question. Are you on birth control?"

"Yes, I'm on birth control." Heather replied without hesitation and I asks, "Can you go off it?"

"I could, dear." Heather nervously said and then explain the consequences, "At the moment, I'm safe for another three weeks. But if we resume any further, I might end up pregnant."

"Does it matter?" I asked to determine my mother's devotion and she says, "I'm more than happy to have your children. But we need to keep this a secret. Alright?"

I wickedly grin at my mother's change in behavior and says, "Mom, I need you to work longer hours. When you return home, you'll cook and clean every room. Lastly, you'll take care of my need, and will remain naked when we're alone. Understand?"

"As you wish, dear." Heather replied as she hand me a check, "I had been neglecting to get you a car. But...I think you deserve your own."

"I might buy myself something expensive." I amusingly taunt and Heather chuckles as she says, "You do that, dear. I have less time to take care of your needs. Considering, I need to work fifteen hours a day to pay it off."

"Out of curiosity, mom." I deviously smirk at her and then asks, "If you work as a prostitute. How much will you earn?"

"I don't believe a woman should sell their body for money." Heather expressed displeasure but replies to my questions, "However, I'll probably earn ten times more than a secretary."

"You're hot, mom." I said and Heather blushes at my statement as she says, "Thank you for the compliment, dear."

"Hot enough for guys to pay extra to fill your needy cunt." I sadistically said and Heather raise an eyebrow as she says, "Seriously, you want me to sell my body, and not use protection?"

"I could make you," I deviously sneers and Heather sadly fawns, "I love you enough to put myself in that situation, but please reconsider."

"Well, if you ever disobey me." I smiled at her reaction and resumes to threaten, "You're going to be someone's bitch. Understand?"

"I won't disappoint you, dear." Heather said while keeping herself from snubbing and I asks, "I need to punish Jessica. Any objections?"

"No," Heather simply replied out of fear for her own safety and I asks, "Do you know a person's name, Mike?"

"The hoodlums that live several blocks away?" Heather asked and I reply "Yep, that's the person. How do you feel hooking Jessica up with him?"

"I don't think that's a good idea, sweetie." Heather replied with a concerned tone and I asked, "Why not?"

"Well...he's obnoxious, a little bit overweight, and has bad hygiene." Heather nervously mutters and then glances away while resuming, "I don't want you thinking I'm racist. I do believe interracial children are adorable, but if they end up getting married, and having children together. This will ruin your sister's chances of finding someone better."

"Wait here for a moment, mom," I said and went to use Master PC.

Heather doesn't care what happens to Jessica and accepts all my suggestions.

I return to the living room and ask, "Are you sure?"

"Actually dear, hook Jessica up with Mike." Heather restated and my mouth hung open with amazement, "Damn, there's nothing you can't do with Master PC."

"Jessica might end up a addict." I warned and my mother deliriously laughs as she says, "It's none of my business. Jessica is old enough to fuck up her own life."

I find it rather hilarious hearing my mother using profanity, and use Master PC to remove the malicious tendency from her subconscious, but something catches my attention.

"Ummm....this is Jessica's moral standard." I said while gazing at the score, "Holy shit, five hundred?"

"Yep, she's practically unapproachable." Rom said and I asks, "What will happen if I reduce it to zero?"

"Good question," Rom giggled and then deviously asks, "What to find out?"

"I don't know about this." I nervously said and Rom projects a hologram of my sister's location while explaining, "Master Pc doesn't make the manipulation permanent unless you wanted to." Giggles, "Set it to twenty-four hours and enjoy the show. Trust me, it's better than watching porn."

I decided to disable my sister's moral standard and she promptly flirt with the nearest person. Unexpectedly, several options appear on Master PC windows.

"What is this?" I asked and Ram explain, "With the standard remove, you unlock every available fetish for your sister to perform. For example, the deep throat can be mild, intermediate, or ."

"What happens if I select ?" I asked with fascination and Rom says, "Your slutty sister will shove the entire cock down her regardless of injury."

I grin evilly while inputting deepthroat to , and Jessica devours without consideration. Her head vigorously sways back and forth as she attempts to loosen the windpipe, but Master PC manipulated her to perform in a reckless manner.

"Damn, you're right Rom. This is better than watching porn." I amusingly chuckle at my sister's misery, and browse a few more categories, "Hmmm...anal , or orgies ?"

"I wouldn't advise selecting orgies ," Ram warned and Rom says, "Don't listen to him, Tom. Select orgies and a special category will open up." Giggles, "Trust me, you won't regret it."

I return to the living room and ask, "Mom, I need an honest opinion. If I can take on a certain bitch, and anything is possible. Should I do it?"

Heather pauses for a moment to contemplate and then asks, "Do you believe she deserves it?"

"Yeah, she does." I said and Heather lends in closely to purr, "Then fuck her up, dear." She gazes at my excitement and says, "But don't do anything to your sister."

"How did you know I was referring to Jessica?" I asked and my mother chuckles as she replies, "You two never get along. And I wouldn't be surprised if you're plotting something against her."

"Thanks for running the mood, mom." I slouch on the sofa and Heather says, "You can play a prank on your sister, but don't take things too far."

Good thing I prepared in advance for this occasion and snaps my fingers twice. Soon, the malicious tendency returned.

"Dear, screw up your sister like a proper bitch." Heather restated and I chuckles at her shift in personality, "Thanks for agreeing with me, mom."

"No problem, dear." My mother winked, but before leaving I held her wrist and says, "By the way, mom. I want a Porsche Carrera gt. Do you have enough in the bank?"

"Goodness, dear. Selling the house wouldn't be enough to cover the cost." Heather said and I mischievously argued, "I'm sure you'll think of a solution."

Heather conspicuously gazes at me while asking, "Are you suggesting I use my body to earn the money?"

"You don't need to have sex with random strangers. There's plenty of other ways, like a Webcam, or stripping at a bar." I said and Heather give in to my demands, "You're lucky I love you, dear. Otherwise, I wouldn't agree."

"Talking about Webcam," I swiftly embrace my mother and ask, "Do you want people to know we're blood-related, or keep it a secret?"

Heather laughs at my statement and says, "It's your decision, dear."

Rom senses my desire to be intimate with my mother and suggests, "You know, Tom. Master PC can make her have triplets, or you can select randomly."

"Hmmm...that's awesome." I telepathy said and then asks, "What does random do?"

Ram was about to warn me, but Rom disconnect the transmission.

"Your mother will have between triplets and octuplets." Rom replied, and then reassures, "There's nothing to worry about. If anything goes wrong, you can use Master Pc to undo the conceptions."

I have a distinct feeling she's hiding something, but should I take a chance? Or perhaps continue with my slutty sister?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)