More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gps19767 gps19767

Yes, who are you?

A guy, John Smith.

"I'm John, John Smith." you tell her. You know you have fairly average looks, you're not ugly but at the same time you wouldn't consider yourself handsome. You have dark brown hair and green eyes. The only thing about yourself that makes you stand out looks wise is your height of 6' 6" meaning that there are few people taller than you.

" John Smith. " She repeats it, almost to herself then addresses you.

"I'm happy that you took the time to help an old lady in need, young man, it shows a noble spirit on your part." she says looking into your eyes.

For your part you couldn't seem to break her gaze until she did, there was something about those brown eyes that made her seem at the same time both much younger and much older than her outward appearances would suggest.

"What is going on?" you asked yourself before answering her. "It was no big deal, I think anyone would do the same."

"Truly." she says almost in challenge. "Them what about the driver responsible, what about the people who have passed by without a second thought, no you have show a compassion and caring towards your fellow man that few others have, you should not sell yourself so short." she continues.

"But lets talk of such things later." she says standing up with out any difficulty, again your amazed that not only is she not injured, she's moving like a much younger person, not the old lady she appears to be.

"I have a favor to ask of you." she says, picking up her wrecked bicycle.

"could you spare the time to take an old lady home?" She ask you.

"Of course." you say with out thinking about it, you have no matters so important that they can't wait, and you don't know how far she might have to drag her wrecked bike to get home.

"Bless you." she says putting her hand on your shoulder, at which time you can swear you felt a small electric shock course your body.

Shaking it off you help her into the passenger seat then, with a little difficulty, load her bike in the back seat of your car.

"Good thing I have a 4-door." you think to yourself as you get in and buckle up.

"Okay where to?" you ask her.

"I'll tell you where to go as we go. For now turn like you were going to." she informs you.

"alright." you say and do so.

This begins a longer drive than you expected as she told you which turns to take, in between you engaged in small talk about each others family, she told you she was originally from Romania, which would explain the slight accent she has, and that she has a large family, 10 children, 34 grand children and 9 great-grandchildren. in turn she seems equally interested in you asking question about your friends and family.

Buy this time you have left the town and are driving along close to the waters of the gulf on your right, passing the occasional large mansion on both sides of the road.

"It's the next right." she says and you turn into the driveway of one of them, past the open gates. You then drive to the house itself, a modern sprawling two storied structure.

"This is it." she tells you.

You get out of the car and stare at the mansion before you, as you do so you hear her get out of the car behind you

"Like it?" she ask.

"Yes." you respond continuing to look around and noticing several high end cars and trucks in the drive way that put you decade old Honda to shame.

"Good, because all of this is yours now." she tells you.

That bring you back to reality as you spin around to face the old lady, only she's not an old lady any more.

Leaning on the roof of your car, Smirking at you, is now an very attractive woman with black hair and dark featured who's much younger, You'd guess her age to be late 30's early 40's based on her appearance now. Her transformation indicates that you have no idea her true age, but the conversation on the ride here implies that her first appearance is more likely at least age wise.

Seeing your shocked expression she chuckles slightly with a smile.

"I see that I've surprised you young man, don't be, like I said your spirit is a noble one that I think should be rewarded, but lets discuss that inside, shall we?" she ask you and walks into the large double-doored entrance to the house.

After a few seconds of trying to make sense of what the woman told you, some how you know what she says is true you follow her in.

What happens inside?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)