More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pablocho pablocho

Who does she see sitting down at the table?

A gnomish priestess

Trucy surprised herself as she didn't have to look up to see the customer's face. The barmaid clearly identified her as a gnome due to her pointy ears, short stature, large blue eyes and pink hair in a pixie cut. She seemed to be wearing grey robes and had a silver medallion hanging form her neck that gave her the elegant look of the people of faith.

The gnome looked at Trucy for a second seeming similarly surprised at the close height between the two. She gave a cough into one of her small fists and then spoke with a dignified voice.

"Well yes, I would like some food and a room for the night if that is possible." She had a bit of a nasal and spoke with dignity.

Trucy wrote down something on her notepad while discretely looking over the gnome one more time. Her robes concealed almost everything and she seemed to have small breasts. She hadn't had fun with a person of the faith in a while and she had always enjoyed having them.

"Well we do have a room. But unfortunately it is reserved for people who are willing to pay for some extra service." She winked and swayed her chest a little.

"Very well." The gnome sighed before looking at the goblin in the eyes. "I shall pay the extra coin for the room and take whatever services that might entail."

Trucy shooke her had before doing a double take as it had been surprisingly easy. Usually people would either ask what the services were about or try to refuse them before giving in. The goblin raised an eyebrow while looking into the intense blue eyes of the gnomish priestess.

"W-Wonderful then. I shall bring your food and collect the coin shortly." She turned around and took a few steps bofre turning her head. "And I asure you that extra services are going to be delightful." She winked and continued walking making sure to sway her round ass form side to side for the priestess.

"I'll look forward to it."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)