More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by uncola man uncola man

So, what kind of a girl are you?

A girl with her own room.

(let's set the scene a bit more before deciding what kind of person you are)

You can’t help but smile at the word “roommate” as you make your way, not to the dorms, but to an old storage house. The school was supposed to be full to capacity because the dorms were full, but a new building had recently been constructed to hold school supplies and sports equipment. The old place had been emptied and you had been given permission to move in. The single-room building was a old, but your father worked for a construction company and was able to negotiate with one of the local companies for some of their surplus supplies and some of their labor. You were going to be the only student in the school with her own room!

You unlock the door, open it, and turn on the lights.

Oh.

My.

God!

The single room is huge! About 5 meters by 7 meters (15 ft. x 20 ft.), wall-to-wall carpeting, freshly-painted light-blue walls, and lots of lights. Sadly, no windows or water, but you you have a king-sized bed “inherited” from a local recent divorce. You can bet the faculty will be fighting over this room once you leave.

Wait a minute. This was supposed to be your room, and your room only.

Who's there?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)