More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by uncola man uncola man

Who's there?

Two Attractive Blondes.

There are two women, standing next to each other looking at you. The two of them blink, almost in unison. Both are blond and about the same height, and one of them is on her tiptoes, dangling by her wrists from a rope tied to a hook in the ceiling. She’s topless and wearing the skirt designated for teachers at Ederia. The other woman is wearing a student uniform and is cupping her partner’s breasts. Both women look strikingly similar, although the one tied up is noticeably older.

“What… is this the welcome wagon?” you ask.

The older woman turns away, trying to hide her face, while the younger one, still fondling her partner’s breasts, tries to explain. “This… is the only place I could find to be alone where we wouldn’t be disturbed… since… nobody ever comes here.”

She suddenly bolts, slipping past you and out of the room. Her partner only has time for a weak “Wait!” before she’s gone.

A few uncomfortable seconds pass. You can hear a faint hum coming from her as she stands there squirming uncomfortably. You suddenly realize she’s concealing a vibrator under her skirt.

“So… who’s she?” you ask eyeing the rope holding her up. It shouldn’t be too difficult to undo if you chose to.

“Please. Please, you can’t tell anyone, please, and if you did, nobody would believe you. Please.”

Her uniform top is by her feet, but it looks like it’s been cut off of her with something sharp; it’s unwearable now expect as a scrap. “Tell me who she was and I’ll cut you down,” you offer.

“My daughter.”

Now… what kind of person are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)