More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

What changed?

A girl with a D

Tessa and I are getting married. After three years, I finally asked her hand, and she said yes. We prepared everything for the big day and everything was going smoothly, until a week before the big day.

The sun shine in the bedroom and I wake up for a new day. We're both in vacation to prepare everything, so, Tessa is sleeping next to me. I shake her a little bit to wake her up.

"It's time to wake up, sleepy head."

She turns to me and smile.

"Hello, my love." She tells me.

"We have to be at your parent's house in an hour, so we better hurry."

"Yes... Yes... go ahead, I'll follow..."

I notice her apparent confusion and ask her, "everything is ok?"

But she dismisses it and tells me to go take a shower. I leave, wondering what's going on with her, and bring some clothes. As I put them on the furniture in the bathroom, I notice that I didn't take the same socks. So, I go back to the bedroom and find Tessa masturbating. But that isn't the main issue, what really shocks me is that she has a dick!

"Fuck! I thought you were taking a shower!" She says, stopping and hiding the hard member.

"What the fuck?? Since when do you have a cock??" I yell.

"I..."

What does she say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)