More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

What changed?

A genetically engineered sex

Tessa and I are getting married. After three years, I finally asked her hand, and she said yes. We prepared everything for the big day and everything was going smoothly, until a week before the big day.

The sun shine in the bedroom and I wake up for a new day. We're both in vacation to prepare everything, so, Tessa is sleeping next to me. Looking at her side of the bed, I notice a blue haired head with a long, pointy ear peeking out of it.

"Uh? Who are you?" I shout in surprise.

The woman next to me wakes up looking around, confused, but I recognize Tessa. She looks a bit different, perfectly smooth skin without any blemish, her eyelashes unnaturally long, makeup perfectly done, and as I noticed before, long blue hairs and elf ears. She also seems to wear a collar with a leash.

She quickly notices the leash and takes it.

"John? Why do I wear a leash?"

I notice that even if her nose ring is not new, her nipple's rings are new.

"That's not the weirdest thing here... Your hair is blue, and you have elf ears."

"What??"

Tessa takes a strand of her hair and look at it, shocked, before moving to her ears. She then rushes to the bathroom and I follow her.

"Why am I an elf all of a sudden?"

"Hell if I know."

"And that collar. It doesn't have any opening, I can't take it off!"

I look over the internet, on my phone, for an explanation. Even if, it's dumb. But the search for a blue haired elf lead me to a more terrifying find. House elf company.

Looking on the site, it shows women with gorgeous features, elf ears and colorful hair. The site explains that it's some sort of genetic revolution, free maids genetically engineered for pleasure and bearing kids for couples that can't have ones or women that don't want to go to the hassle of bearing one. They're basically genetically engineered sex slaves.

I've never seen any company like this, never heard of genetic engineering able to create humans or things close to it. It's not supposed to be even legal. What is going on? Is it a joke? There are also debates on the web about how revolting it is to buy one, while others are saying it's just a tool for a better life. Obviously, there is no law permitting marriage between humans and elfs.

"What's going on? You look pale!" Tessa asks.

How do I announce that?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)