More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Onyxdragon100 Onyxdragon100

How does Bastila end up naked?

A game of Pazaak

Bastila's escape pod landed with a loud THUD , she quickly exited the pod. She quickly looked at her surroundings , it was weird but she didn't have time to take in the scenery. She had to fine any other survivors and escape this planet before Darth Malak and his amry fines them.

She senes several people approaching her , the told her they where going to do her harm. She use the to conceal herself and started run. She found an elevator and use to reach the city. Bastila quickly went between allies , using shadow to conceal herself. She notice more and more Sith trooper searching the streets. She had to fine some place to hide and fast.

She found a cantina , she quickly enter. She notice the place was half cworded , hopefully she could blend into the cword. A minute later a group of Sith troopers entered the cantina , Bastila couldn't fight them here , to many people.

Then she notice a few doors to her right , she quickly enter one and close the door. Bastila saw one human male sitting at a table , he looked up at her." Sorry miss , but this room is reserved for a private game." Said the man , Bastila slowly walked over to the table.

Near the table the man got a better look at Bastila , he looked her over and smiled. Bastila senes he was mentally undressing her , she wanted to punch the guy but that could alert the troopers. She sighed as she sat down , " Listen , I only need to some place to hide for a few minutes." Said Bastila trying to sound helpless.

The guy smirk , " Sorry miss but it's a important game. So I have to ask you to leave." Said the guy , noting sounding serious. Bastila stared at him , " There got to be away to let me stay." Said Bastila smilinh at him , the guy began yo think. After a minute , " Sure if you want to play some Pazaak with me , I could use you to warm up before my friends arrive." Said the guy smirking .

" I don't have a deck and any credits on me." Said Bastila , the man pulled out another deck from his jacket and handed it to Bastila. She check the deck out , seeing it was a good deck." but I still don't have any credits on me." Said Bastila , the guy looked her over again. " Your clothes look to worth a few credits. So here's the deal , we play three game , if you win two out of three game. You can stay , but if I win you handed over all of your clothes." Said the guy grinning , Bastila frown , she wanted to beat the life out of the man , but that was out of the question for NOW , she thought.

" Fine." Bastila agreed , she could use her powers if she needed to win , Bastila thought as the started the first game. Bastila try to use the to read the man's mind but she couldn't , he had a perfect mental defence. This made her worry a little , but she was sure she would win.

She lost the first game , during the second one she was able to win but just barley. During the third Bastila was worry , the man was great. Soon she was defeated , the man grinned imagining Bastila stripping.

Bastila use Mind Trick , " You do not want my clothes." Said Bastila waving her hand , the man stared at her and wave his had and said , " Yes I do want your clothes." The guy was smiling at her , Bastila was thinking of what to do next.

" Listen do I have to get this bar's security ,we don't like cheats here." Said the man , Bastila gulped she could start any trouble. She look at the man , he was getting impatient.

Does Bastila take off her clothes ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)