More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sarahshultzer Sarahshultzer

Who to follow fist

A foreign spy

A foreign spy who was caught on one of her missions was one of the prisoners. She is trained in stealth and multiple forms of combat. She is a tan skinned woman with dark hair. She quickly rushes out of the cell as soon as it opens.

Before the guards can even react she’s already on them.

A blonde hair guard fumbles with her pistol trying to get it out but doesn’t have time before the spy delivered a series of kicks knocking the guards breath away. The spy grabs ahold of the guard and hides behind her body, she swipes her belt off and grabs her pistol. The blondes pants begin to drop to her knees with her belt to hold support exposing her fairly large rear in her white g-string. The guard still gasping for air can’t do anything to stop the embarrassment.

Two other guards begin to shoot their stun guns but they can’t hit the spy behind the blonde guards body which takes a few hits knocking her .

The spy tosses the guard on top of another blonde female. The two bodies crumple to the floor leaving both out of the fight. The one blonde on her stomach and the other draped over her on her back, her pants completely off now.

The other guard, a brunette, is now in a state of panic seeing the Spy rush towards her. She takes her baton out and swings wildly but misses. The spy grabs her wrists and then delivers a gut punch causing the guard to bend over in pain. The spy walks behind her and unclips the guards belt and her pants slide down to her ankles showcasing her bright pink cheekie panties, they seem to be a size to small as they don’t cover her butt crack at the top. The guard bends over to grab her pants but gets a stun bolt to her womanhood knocking her to the floor.

The three guards taken care of. The spy feels it’s unfair for one guard to not be exposed so she pulls down the other blondes pants and she gets a view of her black thong. She gives a stun shot to her butt cheek to keep her for awhile.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)