More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by hookwormspx hookwormspx

What's next?

A few more looking around and gathering willpower to stay awake.

She stretches and hears the cracking sounds of some joints. She turns toward her right, trying to calm down from the sudden movement of the carriage. The road here isn't the best. The highway would have been faster but it was closed because of a landslide. This road is longer, more secluded, and probably less safe, but it's probably better than turning back to the town or going through several other towns which could take a couple days.

"Hey, Mr. coachman! How long until we arrive at our manor?" She loudly asked while sticking her head outside the window.

"It will be a while, Ma'am. But I assure you, we will be there before midnight." He answers.

"Okay thank you" She answers before she pulls her head in. "It's still too slow though." You think. "At least I've eaten good food back there at the town"

As the road calms down she looks at herself again. She is wearing tight long sleeved satin dress with hemline that reaches a few centimeters above her ankles. Over the sleeves she wears long velvet gloves that covers her hands and most of her forearms. Expensive rings are seen at her fingers. A leather corset tightly hugs her torso. Under the dress she wears long sleeved silk blouse and silk underskirt. A pair of tight pantyhose tightly wraps her lower body and feet. A pair of expensive high heels adorn her feet.

Her head is covered with two layers of silk headscarves. One that is tucked into her blouse and one that has its lower part hanging outside and covers her chest. Both tightly wrap her head and neck and only show her beautiful face that shows little signs of aging despite her being in her early 40s.

She smells something peculiar. A somewhat sweet but ripe odor. It's like a mix of floral oil with something sour and musky. She immediately lifts either of her arms and confirms that it is her own days old body odor mixed with perfumes. Both of her underarms have dark sweat patch visible on her garment.

She stares at the ceiling and sighs. Her job in that town was really hectic. Her fancy clothes have been sticking to her body for more than a few days as she has been working in her office, working outside supervising her project under hot afternoon sun, and even sleeping in them with only the corset taken off a couple times. The last time she took a bath was... when was it? Maybe more than a week ago? Anyway, it is quite common for people to forgo bathing for a while. Nah, even with the amount of sweat she accumulates for the last few days she thinks she can go another few days without washing herself.

But she feels like she has been forgoing something. She has been ignoring it for a while and it has been bothering her a few times. Something that is probably unimportant in the grand scheme of things but important enough to be dealt with when the time comes. Something that is not a problem when she is within the comfort of her manor, but not now when she is miles away from civilization, in the middle of the woods. Right. She remembers it now and suddenly she starts sweating. Her expression starts showing discomfort and nervousness.

What happens?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)