More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pablocho pablocho

Who does she see sitting down at the table?

A feminine catboy

Looking at the figure sitting on the table Trucy lifted an eyebrow. The soft face of the client seemed to be quite soft, their nose a perfect little button in between two glistenning green eyes. The newcomer was wearing a cloak, but as his hood was down his cat ears perked up above his sky blue hair. Looking down Trucy noticed that a tail seemed to be wiggling on the bench next to them.

"H- Hi." The guy's voice was quite soft, but still seemed to be from a male. "I'm just looking for a small meal... I know it's late, but it seemed to be open so I thought that perhaps..."

The guy seemed to slouch a little and after noticing Trucy's display he had a light blush on his face. The goblin girl grinned noticing his shyness and chuckled.

"Well the meal will be no problem kitten." She directed her welcoming smile at the boy and leaned forward even more. As her breasts bounced lightly she noticed the guy flinch. "But I think there's something else we can offer a weary traveler such as yourself."

Trucy reacher a hand forward and placed it on the guy's thigh. The catboy's face turned even redder and Trucy noticed the blue tail begin to sway form side to side at the touch. Realizing this she moved her hand up his leg even more, caressing his body through the cloth of his pants.

The catboy looked down and gulped. He got a good view of the goblin's swaying chest and did his best to not keep staring. He managed to pull himself further away on the bench before looking to the side. After a few seconds to recompose himself he looked back and noticed the small redheaded goblin grinning up at him.

"Uhm... what do you have in mind?"

"Oh I think you know." Trucy climbed a knee on top of the bench, grabbed the collar of the guy's cloak and pulled him closer. "10 gold pieces. One night in the back. As much as you want. Are we clear?"

"Yes ma'am." The catboy answered in a stiff manner. His mind was going crazy at the idea of what she was offering and he seemed to be working on auto pilot.

"Wonderful. You got a name sweetie?" Trucy giggled at his reaction, the guy was just too cute to contain herself.

"Kuzo. It is a pleasure ma'am."

"Call me Trucy. I'll bring your meal and then we can go have some fun." She winked at Kuzo before blowing him a kiss. She then turned around and walked to the kichen.

What happens after the meal?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)