More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr.M Mr.M

Who are you going to use your power on?

A female demon

You start flying down the road looking for someone to try your powers on when you see a really strange women. You hide in the bushes and as you get closer you start to see that she was a demon.

She is a naked women floating a few inches off the ground. She is the most beautiful thing you had ever seen. The demon was about his height, with Long black hair. From your spot in the bushes you can see that her face is soft, round and delicate with plumb, soft lips and sharp fangs, running across her lip, she also has red eyes. She has large breasts that seem to float off of her chest rather than sag. She has smooth legs. you notice that her fingernails are painted black and come to more of a point than usual thus making claws and she has a fantastic ass. She also has Nubian Ibex horns protruding from her head and a tail with a tip resembling a spade.

As she has her back towards you, you notice "Naamah" in the form of a brand-like tattoo right above her tail. "Naamah? Must be her name or something" you say as you prepare to possess the sexy demon.

Do you possess her now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)