More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by miawisp miawisp

Who are you?

A farmer's daughter.

You are Leiya, daughter of Henry and Matilde Townsend. A Briton living on the outskirts of Londinium, your family makes their keep through a small farm based on the lush hills of southern England. The invasion didn't affect you too much, the Normans weren't barbarians, so weren't killing without reason, although there was a lot of unrest among other peasants who didn't seem to appreciate the new guests. You are 18, around 5' 6 in height and weigh around 110 lbs, though you're pretty poor, so you couldn't get much heavier even if you wanted to. You have charcoal black hair usually tied into a lengthy ponytail, relatively pale skin and emerald green eyes.
As the sun begins to arise, you are awoken by your brother, Louis, rising from his bed; Louis is 3 years older than you, and works as a footman in the military when he isn't working on the farm. He's stark naked, but grabs a pile of clothes and strolls out of the cramped space that is the room you share. It's difficult to sleep with the light of the day piercing through cracks in the cold stone walls and the noise of your brother shuffling around the main room, so you decide it's best to get up. As you remove the cotton bedding keeping you warm, you expose your naked body to the chilly air, making the small nipples on your b-cup breasts harden. You grab a loose-fitting cotton shirt and throw it on with some panties of the same material and tie your unkempt hair back in a small mirror. You admire your beautiful, feminine face, with your pronounced cheek bones, cute nose and soft, plump lips before proceeding into the main room. As you enter, you see that your brother has already headed out, and your parents appear to have done the same. It's likely they won't be returning for quite a while - they've probably gone into town.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)