More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by gothamalleyviper gothamalleyviper

What kind of world is Peter being sent too?

A fantasy world of Hot Elf Maidens

Peter was taken a back.

“What kind of job?” Peter asked

“Simple teach my children the joys of sex,” the woman smiled as she snapped her fingers, “This is Ingrid…”

To the side of the desk a woman appeared and immediately went to the floor on her hands and knees, in prostration.

“As you can see… Ingrid… Ingird, what are you doing?” the woman was cut off looking at the bowing woman on the floor.

“Groveling before your glory, oh high goddess…” Ingrid said from the floor.

“Well stop that, stand up, I am trying to introduce you to your new friend,” the woman said, “I swear the down side to religious devotion among your creations is that when ever you try to interact with them it’s Groveling, and forgive my sins… and… What are you doing now?”

Ingrid was looking down at her feet and held one hand up to prevent her from seeing the woman at the desk.

“Averting my eyes High Goddess…”

Peter started snickering.

“Well stop it Ingrid, look at the nice man if nothing else. And you might as well saying it,” the woman snapped.

“Ever watch Monty Python?” Peter asked barely able to control the smirk and snickering.

“No, but from the scene playing in your memories, they have a fairly good grasp on the down sides of divine interactions with mortals,” the woman said before leaning back.

Peter took the second to look at Ingrid, she was a little over six feet tall, strong with feminine curves, easy D cup sweater puppies, a linen long dress with a belt around the hips and most fascinating was her face and head. The woman’s face was mostly of a pale sort of Irish mold but her eyes were ice blue without blacks at the center of the irises, and pale pinkish hair that went down to her waist. Most notable was the tall pointed ears that looked like an elf from Warcraft.

“You see, we, as in my self and my sisters in our pantheon, created a world filled with people like Ingrid here. One of my sisters taught them to fallow the patterns of nature. As such they only have sex for the purpose of having children, when the woman is about peak fertility and in a boring missionary position. It is rather depressing,” the woman said, “We preach women should rule over men, but in bed they lay there and take no pleasure…”

Peter cleared his throat.

“That is where you come in,” the woman smiled and stood up.

The woman changed as she stood up, her face and ears became like Ingrid’s, her suite became red leather and her white shirt became white latex turtleneck top. The sound of heels clicked as she walked around the desk. Peter got a boner looking at the seven-foot-tall Elf goddess in red leather fetish office dominatrix suit.

“I want you and Ingrid here to share your knowledge of fetish, femdom, and sensual erotic domination to my people so they know and pay homage to me…” The woman folded her arms as she sat on the corner of the desk.

“What?” Peter asked.

“I am their goddess of Love, and I want you to teach them ‘loving domination’ of women over men, and the pleasures of sex,” the Elf Goddess smiled, “And you Peter will be my prophet. I will set you up in a sex shop as you would know it and place you and Ingrid upon the world to teach the women to rule their beds and their pleasures.”

“Hold up, I am going to run a sex shop?” Peter interrupted.

“You and Ingrid will run what you recognize as a sex shop, and share your knowledge with the women of the cities it appears in,” The goddess smiled, “Ingrid here was on the verge of discovery herself until she met an untimely demise. Now she is not an especially pretty girl, but she will be your eager pupil.”

“Not pretty?” Peter stammered, “She is fucking amazing… not compared to your divine hotness, but she is hot.”

“Maybe compared to human women, but among the Elvin people,” the Goddess smile, “She has a small bust. Now I think that you two will get along swimmingly in bed and on the shop floor.”

“In bed?” Peter asked.

“I will bind you two together as lovers in my service,” the Goddess said, “And no need to worry about langue barriers, I have blessed you with the ability to speak all tongues of my world. Ingrid dear come here.”

“Ok, hold on, that is what I will do from now on?” Peter asked, “I will be sharing what I know about femdom and fetish with your Elves?”

“Yes,” the Goddess smiled.

“I mean, I shared this with my girlfriends in bed,” Peter stammered.

“And you will share your bed with Ingrid, and any other maiden who takes your fancy,” the Goddess smiled, “This I gift to you as my herald. They will never feel shame nor inhibition when following your instructions.”

“So if I tell someone to go stick a four-foot dragon dildo in their ass…” Peter started.

“They will love it,” the Goddess smiled, “That is a kinky idea… So what do you say? Become my herald or become a… ‘Ma Doi’ as you put it?”

“Ok, I will be your Herald,” Peter said, “But I have a few questions….”

What particulars does he need to know before starting?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)