More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by gothamalleyviper gothamalleyviper

What particulars does he need to know before starting?

Some basics and the layout of his new home...

“Go ahead,” the Goddess smiled.

“What kind of world am I going to…” Peter started, “What about supplies, is there anything I should not eat?”

“You will have a kitchen with fully stocked pantry and refrigerators as you know them. AS far as the wider world you will inhabit…” the Goddess stopped and looked at Peter for a minute as if looking in his head, “It will be along the lines of what you imagine a ‘Viking’ village would be like with Elf women in charge.”

“Sooo…” Peter said.

“You will be charging in silver and cooper coins,” the Goddess shrugged, “Of course you won’t actually need to turn a profit, I will be providing you with merchandise to help my people take to your lessons.”

“Ok, I will do it, but this better not be some sort of MMO…” Peter said.

“No, but she does look like an elf from your video games, now stand up,” the Goddess looked at Ingrid before gesturing, “Come here Ingrid, I want you to greet your new partner, Peter.”

“Yes oh Goddess,” Ingrid smiled, “Peter.”

“Hello,” Peter smiled and held out his hand.

“Take his hand and shake,” the Goddess explained.

Ingrid did as instructed. When Peter loosened his grip, Ingrid did likewise.

“So Ingrid,” Peter said, “What do you know about sex?”

“Sex?” Ingrid was confused for a moment, “Do you mean sexual intercourse?”

“Yes dear,” The Goddess patted Ingrid on the head, “Go ahead.”

“Well when a women is ready to have a child,” Ingrid started, “She will lay naked and her husband will mount her, and push his penis into the woman’s vagina until he injects his reproductive fluids into her womb and with the blessing of the Goddesses, in a year, she will give birth to a child.”

“Very innocent and somewhat clinical, if naive in the interpretation,” Peter noted, “Did you have kids?”

“No,” Ingrid said, “I was never married.”

“What about masturbation?” Peter asked.

“What’s that?” Ingrid asked.

“She has a lot to learn Peter, I am sure you will get her on the right track,” The Goddess said, “I bind the two together in my service as heralds of Love, Lust, Fetish, and Femdom.”

“Amen,” Peter said sarcastically.

“Great, now go take up your places in the shop and get to work fucking,” The Goddess.

The woman urged the pair towards a door at the back of the office and opened the door for them.

*

Peter and Ingrid found themselves in a sort of small entrance hallway. It was much like the ones in the bigger shops to prevent people from peaking in without being old enough to enter… except that it was more Victorian wood work and panels than anything else. On the door before them was writing that Peter didn’t recognize, but somehow could read.

“Shop of Losti’s gifts. Open Daily from noon to ten at night,” Peter read, “Enter here.”

“Is that a door with no handle?” Ingrid asked.

“Yeah, that would be the exit by the registers,” Peter said, “Part of the theft control plan.”

“Who would steal from a temple,” Ingrid asked.

“This wasn’t set up as a temple. Losti said she set this up as a sort of store,” Peter said, “Come on.”

Peter noticed a sort of candle lantern on the wall. Next to them were other icons that Peter didn’t know, but recognized as marks of Losti, the Elven Goddess he now served.

“Shawl we?” Peter asked grabbing the handle to the inner door.

Peter opened it and walked in with Ingrid following behind. He noticed flyer on the counter to the left and right. There was a wall of shelving to the left that went back into a book store like set up and to the right he could see counters for registers, but no cash registers visible. In front of him was rows of book shelves from a book store. All of them were about the height of his shoulders. Beyond the book shelves were displays of sex toys and what seemed like dungeon furniture in the back. There was a sort of walk way down the middle of the store floor and to the right beyond the path was a mini-show store with heels and boots, then what looked like a lingerie section and in the back corner were displays of latex clothing. Peter looked up and noticed that the front of the store had a high ceiling and as you went back there was a sort of patio looking down over the registers and opening with some chairs and a railing. There was a spiral stair case behind the register counter that lead up to the upper floor.

“Mistress and ****, Lady Losti guide to a proper sensual female lead marriage,” Ingrid read the cover of a book, “Breakfast in Bed, an oral sex devotional… what does that mean?”

“It is when you use your mouth to pleasure your partner,” Peter answered.

“And people like that?” Ingrid asked in shock.

“Very few men don’t love a good blowjob,” Peter smiled as he looked at a book title, “Divine commandments; Lady Losti’s instruction for grooms.”

“Rejoice! All maidens are bisexual,” Ingrid read another, “Lesbian trysts; how to tease your **** with your girlfriends.”

“Girl on Girl porn is popular with guys,” Peter shrugged, “Lets look around a bit more.”

Ingrid automatically reached over and grabbed Peter’s arm. She started walking towards the pathway in the middle of the store before he did.

“Why do those boots have such strange soles?” Ingrid asked pointing a pair of platform high heeled thigh boots.

“They make a woman taller, and the heel causes her legs to push her butt out for people to admire,” Peter said calmly.

“And men like this?” Ingrid asked.

“Women more so than men,” Peter thought, “I have known a lot of women who would wear heels to show off when no men were around to admire them.

“Are those steel penises?” Ingrid asked as she pointed at the display in the sex toy area.

“Looks like it,” Peter shrugged, “They are called dildos.”

“But why?” Ingrid asked.

“So you can use one to please yourself if I am not here,” Peter smirked.

“What is that weird thing with such a narrow neck and a wide base?” Ingrid asked.

“That would be an anal toy,” Peter smiled, “It goes in your ass.”

“Why?”

“Well men and women can both get pleasure from anal sex,” Peter said, “There is a nerve cluster linked to sexual pleasure behind the inner walls of a man’s ass.”

“Is that a dildo on a woman’ lap?” Ingrid pointed at a leather contraption with a big red rubber dick sticking straight out.

“Yes, that can be used by a woman to allow her to do the fucking,” Peter said, “It is called a ‘strapped on dildo harness’ or more commonly, a ‘strap-on’ or ‘strap-on dildo.’ There are versions for men to wear to allow them to fuck a woman in both the pussy and ass at the same time.”

“And who would women ‘fuck’?” Ingrid asked, exploring the new words.

“Other women,” Peter said, “Or men, that is called pegging.”

“Do you enjoy ‘Pegging’ Peter?” Ingrid asked with a smile.

“I like a soft and sensual pegging, not a rough, ‘feminazi ****’ ass ****,” Peter smiled at Ingrid.

Ingrid looked over at the lingerie on the other side of the store.

“What is all of that strange underwear about?” Ingrid asked.

“Lingerie?” Peter turned and faced the section with the taller elf, “It is like gift wrapping.”

“Gift wrapping?” Ingrid asked with a look of actual confusion on her face.

“Didn’t your parents ever give you a gift and put it in a bag or a box or something to keep it a surprise?” Peter asked.

“Oh, yes,” Ingrid realized the refferance.

“Well a woman puts this on, it looks pretty, it promises fun things, and then part of the fun is ‘unwrapping’ her before sex in bed,” Peter said.

“So unwrapping, and these flimsy things?” Ingrid pointed at a sexy nurse mini dress.

“That is to add role playing elements,” Peter said, “A nurse and patient, there is a cop and prisoner costume set over there and those two are an officer and a soldier.”

As the pair walked back further into the leather and latex section the costumes became kinkier.

“How is someone to take this off?” Ingrid pointed at a latex French maid costume.

“You don’t have to,” Peter smiled.

“You don’t have to?” Ingrid asked with a clear look of confusion and a furrowed brow.

“Well if you are a latex fetishist, you like to wear latex and may enjoy having sex in latex, you may want your partner to dress in latex for you as well… with a dress like this, the low hem of the neck allows the woman’s tits to be accessed and played with, the tight latex around the abs shows off the figure and the short loose circle skirt allows you and your partner to play with you in bed without rolling up the skirt or taking it off if you know what positions to use,” Peter explained.

“And do you have a ‘latex fetish’?” Ingrid asked.

“Latex, leather, women in boots, women taking charge in sex,” Peter said, “It is clear why Lady Losti picked me to proclaim her teachings.”

“Do you think I have a latex fetish?” Ingrid more asked herself than anyone.

“I hope so,” Peter said, “Lets keep looking.”

As they moved further back the sex toys to the left and the clothing to the right became more and more ****.

“Is that a pair of pantaloons with a hood attached?” Ingrid asked.

“Yes, that is,” Peter just smiled.

“Why?” Ingrid asked as she stood stock still.

“For oral sex, while wearing latex,” Peter shrugged.

At the back as was a four-post bed to the left and a mannequin of woman in a catsuit with a man in a rubber puppy suit next to her but strangely, there was a black section of wall and path separating them.

“What is this?” Peter asked as he stepped forward and looked at the wall.

He noticed the handle hidden behind some of the latex sheets hanging from the corner of the bed’s post. Peter opened it and inside was a storage room with a ramp of stair going down and a spiral stair case going up.

“Should we go up or down?” Peter asked.

“Down?” Ingrid shrugged.

In the basement was metal containers with more items neatly stored away. There were easily fifty more copies of the ‘Breakfast in bed’ book. Heading upstairs, the pair found themselves in a kitchen and dinning room area with a door to the patio overlooking the entrance, exit and registers. Over the sex toy area was a large bedroom with mostly empty walk-in closets over the bondage section and bathroom between them. Over the book store area was a second ‘play room’ with all sorts of benches, crosses, slings, and a black rubber bed with rings everywhere to tie up your lover.

“So what should we do first? Dinner or a fuck?” Peter asked.

What will they do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)