More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mr. E Mr. E

Where and how does she end up naked?

A famous scene goes in a different direction

Scene for reference: https://youtu.be/9hPen4Iss6Y

"They say that in , all life's questions are answered. Will you let me know?" Knox asked before pulling the trigger, the bullet shattering the glass as Dylan screamed and fell out the window.

However, Dylan wasn't dead. At the last second, she had literally dodged the bullet, causing her to fall backwards out the window, the bedsheet that she had been wearing attaching itself to a large shard of broken glass. Unfortunately, this had the side effect of stripping the sheet from her body, leaving the woman hanging from the window naked as the day she was born.

But what made this situation worse, was the ripping sounds that were coming from the sheet. This in turn caused the agent in question to panic a little as she looked at the colossal drop below her before looking back up to the literal thread she was hanging by, hyperventilating as she did so.

Soon enough the sheet finally gave way. Dylan screamed as she plummeted, landing with a thud on the ground before tumbling down the hill and collected leaves and twigs in her hair, and dirt on her body. After a few minutes of this, Dylan landed in the backyard of a suburban home with a thud.

"Ugh! I'm going to feel THAT in the - Wait... I'm ALIVE?!"

Sure enough, Dylan felt herself to see that, sure enough, she was one hundred percent alive!

And one hundred percent naked!

Quickly grabbing a pool floatie in the shape of a flower, Dylan immediately placed it over her breasts and privates as she got to her feet and ran towards the house. Hopefully whoever lived there would be able to help her. Reaching the patio, she didn't see anyone in the living room. Nonetheless, she rapidly knocked on the sliding glass doors with one hand in attempt to get someone's attention.

After five minutes, however, Dylan realized that no one was coming... Because no one was home.

"Oh no..." Dylan whimpered, biting her lip as she clung tighter to the pool toy. What now?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)