More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sleepy7 Sleepy7

Who else is at the cabin?

A familiar face, Megan

On the landing above the stairs a figure emerged from the upstairs bedroom wearing only a hastily wrapped towel. Hanks eyes instinctively scanned the long toned bare legs leading up to the towel covering her hourglass torso which exposed the top of her full cleavage and bare shoulders. His eyes then met those of Chloe's cousin Megan. Her dark brown hair was up in a messy bun as a look of shock passed her otherwise pretty face which quickly turned to a smile.

"Hank! What are you doing here?" She exclaimed in an excited and inquisitive tone. Her tits threatened to bounce free of her towel as Megan bounded down the stairs to hug Hank. "Oh, Hank, we haven't seen you since the funeral. Zach and Addie will be so excited to see you!"

Megan's moderately sized breasts were pushed up against Hank's chest in her tippy toe embrace. He was not sure what to do with his arms so they sort of hovered over her shoulders. Megan was a really sweet girl being a couple years younger than himself. However, she could be a little absent minded at times.

"Uh, I came to stay for a few days," Hank responded. "Where is Mike?"

Megan released and looked away not realizing her towel had loosened significantly from her enthusiastic hug. Hank could clearly see between her breasts despite the towel defying gravity by hanging on to her body.

"Mike is..." She hesitated before finishing, "on a business trip. He couldn't make it."

"Oh, okay. I checked with Bill and he said no one else was going to be here this week," Hank stated trying really hard to no look at the cleavage in front of him.

Megan folded her arms under her breasts, absently pushing the cleavage upward and responded, "Oh gosh, I didn't even check with Bill. I just saw how nice the weather was going to be this week and packed up the kids. I'm such an idiot, I'm sorry hank. It's just the kids and I really needed to get a break from... you know what, it doesn't matter. This is your week, we will just pack up."

Hank stopped her, placed his hands on her shoulders, and looked her in the eyes. "Megan, it's okay. You and the kids take the two rooms and I'll sleep on the sofa." He could tell something was going on with Mike and she didn't want to talk about it. "Really, I want you to stay," he insisted.

Megan's eyes watered a little as she said, "the kids would really like that and they would love to see you too. If that's okay." Hank nodded and Megan came in for another hug. "We will stay out of your way and give you space, I promise."

This time Hank put his arms around her and rested his hands on her warm bare shoulders and gave a gentle reassuring squeeze. A chill ran down Megan at Hank's touch and goose bumps sprang down her arms. Hank felt her barely towel covered nipples stiffen against his chest.

Megan looked down in sudden self awareness and exclaimed, "Oh my! I um... sorry, I just... ah, was taking a bath. Sorry!"

Megan's face went a shade of crimson as she pulled up her towel and secured it tightly around her body. Another split second and it would have been on the floor. Though now completely covered, her erect nipples proudly pushed out against the towel fabric.

Hank looked down at the perky breasts then at Megan's blushing face. "I'm going to get my bag," he stated as he turned away.

"It's ok, um... I'm going to get dressed," Megan responded from behind Hank.

He heard her feet bound quickly up the stairs and resisted looking back up at her from behind.

Where are Zach and Addie?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)