More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Darkstar239 Darkstar239

So who are you and what world are you in?

A failure

Your life was quite frankly a wreck. Your parents had been killed in one of the endless battles between the superheroes and villains. They’d also thrown you into complete debt, as such in a so mad it might just work decisions you had decided to create your own business.

That idea had actually turned out to be so mad it was mad as you had no idea how to run such a company and was facing bankruptcy. Specifically you didn’t know where to hire

That was until this morning, when on a casual walk through the countryside attempting to escape your problems. You started to hear a faint whisper in the woods.

“I’m over here”

It was quiet yet distinct, like an echo, but one that was sharp in your mind. It was hard to describe, sharp yet soft and quiet yet loud. You were drawn to the sound of the voice.

You were walking towards the voice in an almost trance like state, overriding your better judgement as you noticed a small statue on the ground. Barely the size of your foot, carved like one of the old Greek statues of women. Though this one was more busty than any had any right to be, almost supernatural in its beauty.

“Just rub dear, just rub please”

Shrugging your shoulders you obeyed, rubbing the statue absently. In an instant there was a bright cloud of dark blue smoke as it cleared though you could see something appear through the clouds.

What do you see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)