More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dayeandknight Dayeandknight

Umm, how do you respond to that?

A door opens, revealing a humanoid robot

(Originally written by Vanilla Thunder)

A door opens and a robot that looks like a woman with the letters CARA engraved on her chest walks out and stops in front of you.

"SCANNING!"

"What?"

"Sara, you seem different."

"I'm not Sara, I'm her brother, Tom"

"There is not Tom in my databanks, Sara"

"Fine, I'm Sara"

"Welcome home, I will prepare you a bath, you must be very tired" The robot then goes to the stairs and goes up. You follow the robot with your backpack and leave it, with your cellphone and keys on your sister's bed. The robot walks into your sister's room.

"Your bath is prepared Sara, is there anything else that you need me to do?"

"Well, what do I usually do for fun?" you ask, thinking maybe you can use this to alleviate your boredom,

"You usually work on your experiments, watch television or exercise"

"Set up all three I'll decide after the bath"

"As you wish Sara, since you have been away, I will remind you that the bath is automated, as is your closet, so do not worry you can relax and let it do all the work"

"Okay, I'm going into the bath now," you say walking into the bathroom. You strip your clothes off and get into the bath. Suddenly you hear gears grinding and robotic arms come out of the wall and begin to massage and wash you. You start to relax and almost fall asleep until you feel it start to put something cold on your legs. You open your eyes to see that it is about to shave them, but you know that if you move then it could hurt more, besides now you'll be faster when you swim. The bath finishes and the arms wrap a towel around you, higher than you are used to and puts one on your hair. Then a large fan starts to dry you and when it finishes the bathroom door swings open. What you didn't see was the robot taking your clothes, and your only pair of pants. You walk into your sister's room and realize you didn't take your clothes, you run the bathroom to find them gone and you rush to your sister's room. The robot is waiting for you.

"I have set up your activities, have you made a choice?"

"Where are my pants! Those were my only pair"

"Negative Sara, you have a whole closet of clothing to wear"

You realize that there is no point arguing with the robot. "Fine, get me my usual clothes for my fun activities"

"As you wish Sara"

What does she get you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)