More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Dayeandknight Dayeandknight

What does she get you?

A skirt and a tank top

(Originally written by Vanilla Thunder)

CARA produces a white tank top with a purple floral print on it and a knee-length purple skirt. Your sister did have a thing for purple. On Sara's bed was a pair of white panties and a bra. Instead of standing with the robot naked, for all you know there could be a camera in it, you put the clothes on. You feel sort of silly as you fight with the bra but you get it. You pull up the skirt and put the tank top on. It goes down to your waist, thank god Sara wasn't into exposing her midriff that much.

"Okay CARA, what do I usually do now?"

"I usually make sure that your hair and makeup are presentable and then I send you down to do your leisure activities."

"Wait what?" you say as robotic arms push a chair into you and you fall into it as CARA begins to work with your hair.

"Tsk tsk Sara, you go away for a weekend and you lose all sense of hair care." She says as she starts to comb it and brush it.

She turns the chair around and keeps working and then turns it again to show you. You notice that your hair looks Sara's. She uses a bunch of makeup on your face and you start to notice that you really do look like your sister.

"Ugh Sara, your nails are horrible, if I wasn't around you would look dreadful." CARA says as she works on your nails.

You don't notice because you are entranced at how similar you look to Sara. You definitely don't notice when she puts on fake half-inch nails on your fingers and paints them into a french manicure.

"Sara, make your way to the basement to go into the environment-room" CARA says.

"What?"

"The environment room. It can simulate any environment and I chose one for you to relax in"

"Okay." you say defeated because you know that you won't be able to escape the robot.

What kind?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)