More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Freeuse_Magazine Freeuse_Magazine

Which Story do you want to read today?

A day in the Mall - by Gwendomere

DISCLAIMER: The following is a little scenario send to me by a very talented writer on reddit: Gwendomere. I loved it so much I asked for permission to add this to this collection of short stories to your enjoyment.

It's a busy shopping day with Christmas coming up. You're holding your shopping list and you're determined to move through the crowds and get your shopping done today.

You're so preoccupied with your list that you make a fatal miscalculation. You get on the escalator. And naturally, your wide hips get jammed in. The combination of the narrow escalator and your preholiday weight gain leaves you stuck like a cork in a champagne bottle. It will take workmen hours to get you unstuck.

Crowds have gathered to watch their progress. They start by grabbing your arms and tugging, but of course that's no good. They think maybe they could pull you out if it weren't for your thick winter coat, so they slip your arms out of the sleeves and push it down. They grab hold of you and begin tugging, but you're still wedged in. They pull harder, and tug your sweater free. You're left standing halfway up the stalled escalator, wedged in tight, topless except for a bra that seems inadequate to the task of holding your huge knockers in place.

You're sweating now, embarrassed, as crowds above and below watch your ordeal. The workmen leave for a few minutes to strategize and gather tools as sweat runs down your body. Kids begin flipping pennies toward you, competing to see who can get one stuck in your cleavage.

Your tits seem massive now - not breasts but knockers. Funbags. Bazooms. And everyone is getting a good look. Your bra is just sheer enough that the dark coins of your nipples are visible through the fabric. The straps are digging into your shoulders from the weight of your huge jugs.

The workmen come and attach a harness to your body, hoping to tug you loose without having to dismantle the escalator. They attach it to your body and try to pull you up the escalator, but they can't budge you. You really overdid it at Thanksgiving, didn't you Porky? Finally they pull so hard the harness slips off your slick, sweaty skin and they tumble down in a heap.

It pulls off your bra too. It falls down to the floor below where a couple kids grab it and run out of the mall with a unique souvenir.

Now you're completely topless on the motionless escalator, surrounded by shoppers. The air strikes your nipples and they come erect. You take your breasts in your hands in an effort to cover yourself, but the stimulation just makes them harder.

Men on the floor above you look down over the low railing and see you stuck there, your twin peaks and cleavage on full display. You feel something warm strike your cheek and for a moment you think they're spitting on you in disgust.

But no. A whole row of men have opened up their pants. They're looking down at your huge knockers and stroking their cocks. One after another they send loads of hot sticky jizz flying through the air to land on your face and your exposed hooters.

Kids and their mothers point and laugh as the jizz covers your face and hair.

The workmen let you know they've called in a crew to dismantle the escalator. They should be there in three or four hours.

More eager men show up at the railing above you, unzipping as they look at your ta-tas, and you settle in to wait.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)