More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by CrawlingM CrawlingM

What do you see?

A cute female version of yourself

You see a girl, about your age, dressed very feminine with tight jeans and a short top showing off a lot of your flat belly and flared hips. Dirty blonde hair rustles against your shoulders as you tilt your head in disbelief.

"What the fuck..." you whisper in a feminine voice as you pat your chest down, finding soft flesh yielding at your touch. A pat down your crotch seems to confirm you're missing a pretty relevant piece of male equipment as well, and your rear seems much bigger than you remember it being before. Come to think of it, a lot of things looks a bit bigger now, so you assume you've lost a few inches of height in the change.

Also, your room has completely changed. From being a typical dormitory room for a guy, it's now much obviously been furnished by a more feminine soul. closets, A painting of a pictures of unicorns (What a cute horse! Wait, what? Cute?) make up kits and more mirrors...

You shake your head at the changes and begin to wonder what else has changed, glancing at the gun still in your hand. You think back at the moment you pulled the trigger and what you were thinking about. You figured something simple, a female version of yourself. A question surfaced in your mind: What traits did you subconsciously put down as positive and negative in a female?

Cute and sexy seems to have been some of the traits, and you were not afraid of showing them off. This top would make your mother blush, and you wore these sort of items every day. Looking good and showing off your assets were important to your personal well being as a woman, you realized. Having men stare at you and desire you made you wet and horny, after all, you realize as you give yourself a smug smile and rub at one of your nipples through your top, making it perk up and send pangs of pleasure into your body and down to your crotch. Damn, so that's how women feel when they get horny? You thought men had it bad.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)