More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by earpsrhot earpsrhot

What kind of curse is resulting in one very embarrassed nude female?

A curse of connection

Bree and Sandy Taylor are sisters cursed with one little problem: only one of them can be dressed at a time. If Bree wants to go out and perform in the band she's part of, Sandy's going to have to be nude until she gets home. If Sandy's normal attempts to work from home fail, Bree had better hope she can get a day to herself. If one puts on a single item of clothing, anything from a stray sock to a well-meaning bystander trying to give her a jacket, the other instantly loses everything they have on.
It's embarrassing, but they have to work together if they want to avoid constant humiliation. Or, of course, they could not; one sister's slip-ups leading to the other being exposed might lead to all sorts of sibling rivalry.

Katie has a problem. Unbeknownst to her, she's been linked to Indira, so that when one of them takes off her clothes, the other does too. You'd think it would be easy, right? Unfortunately Katie's in the US, while Indira lives in India, nine hours ahead. Oh, and Indira sleeps nude, while Katie's a swimmer needing to regularly shower off the chlorine, thankfully in private. For her at least.
Without the two being in contact, they have no way to coordinate nor any idea what's going on, there's just several hours each day where Katie very much struggles to get dressed, and sporadic moments throughout Indira's day where she suddenly finds herself getting naked.

And then there's Heather, the quiet, reserved redhead who's connected to Jenny, the local rebel at her school, so that their outfits had to always match. You'd think that would be okay, but even aside from Jenny's tendency to go for outfits that are rather daring by the conservative Heather's standards, Jenny's not exactly straight. She rather likes the idea of seeing Heather naked. It means she has to be nude too, but maybe it's worth it, Heather does have such an adorable blush...
They can only get dressed together, putting on the same garment at the same time. If one tries to put something on without the other doing the same, it's just going to fall out their hands. Heather really, really hopes Jenny will let her get dressed today.

Whose curse do we look at, one of these or somebody else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)