More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by splotch splotch

What's next?

A contract warning

When Daisy had been cast as Rey in STAR WARS : THE AWAKENS, she was ecstatic. She was going to be world famous. She had dreamed of a role like this her whole life. She still felt just as giddy when she received a warning at her contract signing.

"Now, Star Wars is owned by Disney."

The lawyer said as they passed her the contracts to sign.

"This is a family company. The days of girl Leia in a metal bikini are done, and we need you to live up to this standard. That means no nude photo shoots."

"Of course not!"

Daisy said, who had never even considered such a thing.

"Not just that."

The lawyer went on.

"We can't have paparazzi photos of you topless, or phone hacks of sexy pictures. There will be serious consequences for any such occurrence, even if it's not your fault."

Daisy shook her head. She had no intention of getting caught nude in public! She signed the contracts.

A few years later, THE AWAKENS was a huge hit. She was an icon to women and men all over the world. Little did she know that she was about to break these nudity restrictions and there was nothing she could do about it!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)