More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Trom1806 Trom1806

So, who will be the person trying to achieve success in this world?

A commoner woman who lives in a large human trading city next to the warm tropical sea...

You quickly walked along the narrow streets of the “Quarter of Ringing Coins”... Your heightened hearing was absorbed by the multi-voiced hubbub of the noisy streets of this large coastal city...

Warm tropical winds blow on your face and clothes...

Your modest attire did not stand out in any way from the background of ordinary townspeople... You are dressed like a commoner... A cheap calico tunic, a cloak, sandals, several elegant copper bracelets and nondescript amethyst earrings...

Your appearance is also typical for this city... People walking towards you glance at you in passing and see a young human woman who is small in stature, dark skin tone, large sensual lips...

Your dark skin is lubricated with some moisturizing oils...

The rays of the sun illuminate the streets of the city less and less... Evening is approaching...

You continued to walk quickly, maneuvering between the shops of noisy merchants... You were thinking about this city, the noise of which now surrounds you...

The city of Gerzifa... One of the largest cities of the Triune Kingdom of Kuzos... The city has the status of "polis-electarum", which means the right of the richest aristocratic families of this city to nominate, in the event of the of the reigning monarch, a candidate claiming the royal throne...

The city of Gerzifa... A city of trade and luxury, a city of crime and poverty... One of the most populated cities of the Triune Kingdom of Kuzos... Gerzifa was a place where representatives of many different races and peoples, merchants and artisans of all stripes flocked.

Your thoughts do not interrupt your rapid actions...

You find an alchemist's shop near the crossroads and you buy several bottles of oils and ointments. You pack your purchases and continue on your way...

Finally, the Quarter of Ringing Coins is left behind... You are approaching the gates of the citadel of the city governor. You routinely approach the three guards on guard and introduce yourself to the chief of the guard.

You lower your eyes and you say in a quiet voice: “Leila, a servant, sewing dresses, came on the orders of the illustrious lady Italena Eridis.”

The guards are used to your visits. You are of no interest to them. Therefore, your inspection is short. You are allowed inside the citadel. One of the guards will accompany you to the northern tower of the citadel. It is there that the chambers of lady Italena Eridis are located. The chambers of the young woman you serve. The chambers of that young woman who is the wife of the governor of the city of Gerzifa...

The guard opens the door for you to one of the rooms of these vast chambers. Then he says that you should wait in this room for the return of Mrs. Italena Eridis. Afterwards the guard closes the doors from the outside.

You wait until the guard's retreating steps finally subside.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)