More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DOMEND DOMEND

Who are you?

A college student

You are startled by a stirring behind you. You completely forgot about your roommate!

“Dude, are you naked? What the fuck?” He said, still in a fog from waking up.

You thought to yourself that it should be normal for you to be naked and your roommate, Todd, immediately relaxed.

“Oh sorry dude,” Todd apologized, “I guess I’m still getting used to it.”

“It’s cool.” You say back with a friendly chuckle. “I’m still getting used to it myself.”

You think about Todd’s cock getting hard and it immediately obeys. The tent under the sheets makes the young man blush. You walk over to him and will your own cock to slowly get hard. It grows far past its previous size and extends until its 18 inches long and thick as a soda can. You see Todd’s eyes light up as he sees the biggest piece of meat he's ever seen. Another thought from you and Todd wants nothing more than your massive cock in his mouth.

“Like what you see?”

Todd can only nod his head as he is practically drooling at the sight of your cock. You walk over to your bed and sit on the edge.

“Get over here and give your roommate some head.”

He throws off his sheets and leaps out of bed. Within seconds, he was on his knees in front of you. Todd licked the head of your cock before taking the first few inches in his mouth. You use your new powers to make Todd able to take your whole rod down his throat without injury. You then place your hand on the back of his head and shove him 18 inches down to the base. You remove your hand when Todd shows no signs of struggle and he slurps and bobs his head up and down your shaft. You smile to yourself as your formerly straight roommate expertly sucks you off and lay back on your bed as you think of what to do next.

How do you use your new powers next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)